How to change the language on Instagram to iPhone
How to change the language on Instagram to Russian
One of the most popular networks is currently instagram. But not all users of the network are suitable for a language that is set by default (English). Then the study of functions begins to change the language to Russian. You can do this yourself, following a simple step.By.Step instruction.
Most of the people who are registered in the instagram use this social network from their smartphones. The most common operational systems are iOS and Android. Each OS has an appropriate application.
With a special version for androids, in order to change the language of the integration into Russian, it is necessary to observe some simple algorithm of actions.
- It is required to click on the profile icon;
- Click on three lines that are located at the top right;
- Find a position with settings and click on it to gain access to the parameters;
- In some versions, you will also need to choose an icon with the inscription account.
- After that, lines will appear, among which it is necessary to choose the one where the language or “Languag” will be written.
- Here the user can see and choose the necessary language for himself. To search for faster, you can use the search bar.
In the browser version, you can change the language as follows:
- You need to click on the profile icon;
- After that, find a gear at the top left, and click on it;
- Next, you need to find the line of the tongue or “Language”, and click on it;
- In the window that opens, it is already possible to configure taking into account your own preferences.
All iPhones have one common property. All of them function on the basis of the iOS operating system. In this case, in order to work in Russian, you will need:
- Open the installed application, and then click on the miniature of the profile, which is located on the right below;
- Then you need to select a line with the settings;
- By clicking on it, you can see that another block will open, where the points of all parameters are indicated;
- Choose settings, or “settings”;
- Among the parameters opened, you should find a line with the inscription of the language or “Language”, and click on it;
- It should be understood that it is necessary to choose the line with the inscription “Russian”, and not “Russian System Default”;
- A new window will appear, it is necessary to click on the icon “Change”, or “Change”.
After that, in the Instagram application, it will be possible to use the Russian language.
If a person uses the application using a mobile browser, then if you need to change the language on it, you should know the following algorithm of actions:
- Press on the existing profile icon;
- Next, select the section with the settings;
- When they open, you should touch the line with the inscription “Language” or “Language”, a block will appear here in which available languages will be displayed;
- After that, you can choose the desired language, and finish the setting.
Changing the language on Instagram on the phone
In the application on Android and iOS, actions are performed the same on both devices.
To change the language to Russian or English in the application on Android, you need:
After these actions, the application integration will be changed.
To change the language on Instagram on the iPhone, you need:
- Open the application.
- Go to the profile by pressing the icon below on the right.
- Open the menu, then “settings” or “settings”.
- Open the “account”, then “Language” sequentially. (“Account”. “Language”).
- Choose the right one.
It is important to understand that when translating the Instagram Interase into Russian or any other language, all inscriptions under photographs or users’ messages will remain in the same form. This is the content that people post on their own, it is not related to the work of the social network.
On iOS (iPhone, iPad)
The iPhone uses the iOS operating system. It allows you to install applications only from the App Store. Therefore, the version of Instagram exactly coincides with the one presented in the instructions. It differs from the version for Android, be careful.
Instagram story par sirf english song aa raha hai | instagram music no result found | Problem Solved
- Open the application from the App Store and click the profile icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Select the first tab “Settings” or “Settings” in the English version of the software.
- In the detailed settings menu, go to the “Accounts” or “Accounts” tab.
- In the account settings, find and select your favorite card. The English version will be “language”
- The following steps do not differ from those that were previously performed in the version for Android. Select the desired language and confirm to save the settings.
In the browser version of the social network for the iPhone there are no differences from the version for Android. Therefore, using Instagram in the device browser with iOS, you can use the instructions above in the Android section. He describes a step by step how to change the language in the browser.
So, with the settings of mobile devices, we finished. Definitely follow the instructions and you can easily understand this.
How to change the language on Instagram on a computer
For Instagram on the computer there is a similar option for changing parameters. Go to your page and scroll the site to the end. Take a closer look at the strip with different words, you need the last one (the extreme right). This is a change in language settings on Instagram.
In a pop.Up window, select the option suitable for you. Everything is ready!
In a pop.Up window, select the option suitable for you. Everything is ready!
If you have an Instagram application for Windows (from version 8 and above), then you need to change the installations as follows:
- Open the Instagram program.
- Click the account icon in the lower right corner.
- Click on 3 points in the upper right section of the page.
- Look for the choice of the language menu and change the unsuccessful option.
- Save the changes.
Holders of tablets can solve the problem that has arisen in the following algorithm:
- Go to the equipment settings.
- Section “Personal Data”.
- Line “Change Language”.
- Click the desired option.
- Language installations on Instagram will change immediately.
How to change language on a computer on Instagram
Most often, the problem with the loading of the English version of INSTs occurs in users entering Instagram outside but sometimes an error is associated with a system failure on the site or PC itself. In any case, solving the problem is not so difficult.
Through the browser
Instructions for changing the language in the web version of Instagram even easier than when changing settings in the mobile application:
- After authorization on the site, clicking on an icon with an avatar, go into profile.
- Choose section “Settings”.
- Flip the page to the end. On the lower panel among the inscriptions in small print, the installed tongue is found.
Having clicking on the icon in the form of an arrow, they unfold the window with the list and choose Russian in it. The site will automatically reboot and change the integration to the usual.
On a note!
Sometimes the problem of Russification may not be associated with the site settings, but PC installations. This is often faced with users who go abroad and forced to work not on their own device, but on the provided by the receiving side. In this case, you will have to change the language in the computer settings.
Appendix for Windows
Those who use the desktop version of the application on Instagram can also easily change the language to Russian:
After that, it remains only to choose the desired language and save changes. If the intense has not changed, it is recommended to restart the application.
What is the problem?
At the next launch, the program stops working as expected. That is, all the functions remain in place, but they are signed in English. The problem may arise even for those who in no way concerned the application settings.
How to Change Language in Instagram | In Tamil
Let’s start with the official instructions on how to set up instagram in such a desired Russian language (by the way, it is almost identical on both common platforms. On iPhone and Android). Ideally, these recommendations should work without difficulties, but in fact another option may be required on how to switch to the right type of program. Here’s what the developers recommend doing to return the Inte Week as it showed before:
- Launch the application if you haven’t done it yet. You can find it on the branded icon.
- Before switching Instagram to Russian to the iPhone, you need to go to your personal profile. Use the button to the right below, where the account logo is displayed.
- The next step to change the language on Instagram to Russian on the iPhone. To open the menu from which you can get into the settings (they are Settings). To do this, click on the gear icon, which is also located on the right, but not at the bottom, but at the top of the INST screen. Next, select the necessary item.
- If it is not clear how to translate Instagram into Russian into the iPhone, find a subsection with language parameters in the menu (it will be Language in English). Open it.
- To put the Russian language on Instagram on the iPhone remains a simple, almost one touch, action. Scroll through the list and find in it the necessary item.
- Instagram will ask for confirmation in the form of a standard mold for the iPhone before changing the language on Instagram to Russian. If you do not understand which button to press (for example, do not understand the inscriptions of the current Insta Inte Wee), just select the right version.
If the language on Instagram as was and remained English (or some other), then to change it to Russian just restart the application.
Applications open in another language
Some users have a problem with various applications, for example, with social networks or games. When working with them, not Russian, but English or Chinese is displayed. This can be easily fixed in the settings.
- Follow steps 1-5 of the instructions above.
- Click the “Change” button at the top of the screen.
Despite the fact that the iOS system is constantly updated, the actions to change the language do not change. This happens in the paragraph “Language and Region” or “Keyboard” in the settings of the device.
Language does not change on Instagram
First of all, look in the list of languages another Russian language. The last glitch in early February 2019 was treated just like that.
If you cannot change the language, the way we wrote above. Some users happened that they could not change the language. It was caused by glitches in the application. This is usually treated with a restart of the application. Try changing your tongue on Instagram, and then leave your account. Restart the application and enter again, glitches should disappear.
Periodic malfunctions as for example at the end of January (see. Instagram failure. January 2019). They can also affect the wrong determination of language settings in the user integration. Often this happens in the application for iPhone.Here you need to understand that such malfunctions are temporary. In this case, everything you need in order to change the language is to wait a bit.
Currently, instagram updates often come out, each time they finish something and correct. It is convenient when an application integration in their native language, although people studying, for example English, can deliberately change it.