How To Change The Battery On Honor
Many mobile devices over time cease to hold a stable charge. The battery sits down faster and takes longer to charge. as a result of the battery in active mode, it lasts only a few hours, and about the same amount will be needed to fill it up to 100%. Honor gadgets are no exception, on most models (8, 9 lite, 8 light, 6a, 4s, 7s, 7a, 5s, etc.), users note a gradual deterioration in battery performance. In this case, replacing the battery will help. how to do it yourself, we will tell you step by step below.
When to change the battery
The battery on the phone changes if the gadget:
- Sits down quickly;
- Permanently shuts down for no reason;
- It does not turn on after deactivation or full discharge;
- Heats up very much while connected to a network or using energy-intensive applications;
- Constantly slows down, freezes, slowly starts;
- There is noticeable bloating on the rear panel.
Note! Quickly, professionally and efficiently change the battery on Honor will be able to master repair service. You can also disassemble the gadget yourself, but you run the risk of damaging other parts or improperly installing the battery. because of this, the phone will completely stop working.
How to remove the battery yourself and put in a new one
If you are confident in your abilities, below we have presented detailed instructions for changing the battery on Honor. We will need the following tools and materials for work:
- Phillips screwdriver with a diameter of 33 mm;
- Guitar pick or unnecessary plastic card;
- Flat screwdriver;
- Stationery knife;
- Super glue or special glue for repairing mobile devices.
The procedure for replacing the battery is as follows:
- Turn off the device completely and remove the SIM card from the tray.
- If the back panel is not glued, pry it with a card, clerical knife or pick to raise it. When you feel that the lid is glued to the body, first warm it with a hair dryer for 2-3 minutes to warm and soften the glue.
- Attach the suction cup to the panel and pull it to remove it completely.
- If your gadget has a fingerprint scanner on the back panel, disable its cable by clicking on the button located next to it.
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, loosen all the screws along the perimeter in sequence. There should be 16 in total.
- With tweezers, disconnect the middle frame and disconnect the two cables leading from the battery. On some gadgets there are four. two on each side.
- We pry the battery from the bottom corner with a plastic card to pry it. From the other side we insert the pick and take out the battery. If at the same time you accidentally bend the batteries, then you can easily straighten them manually.
- Remove the remaining glue with adhesive tape.
- Install a new battery and press it lightly against the socket to lock. Do not press hard so as not to damage the parts.
- Connect all the cables until they click, close the back panel or glue it if necessary, turn on the device.
If the gadget does not start, connect it to the network and try to activate again. maybe the new battery just ran out.
Thus, you replaced the battery, and the phone should now work without interruptions.