How to Change Samsung Keyboard Color
Each smartphone manufacturer seeks to make it unique. To achieve this, an exclusive keyboard is installed in the phones. However, the application does not always meet user requests. Android allows you to change the keys, but how to do it?
15 Apps to Replace Keyboards on an Android Phone
The leaders among applications that help change keys on Android are Smart Keyboard Trial, Multiling Keyboard (new beta) and GO keyboard. Each program has distinctive features, but not every one presented is suitable for an old phone.
The new keyboard becomes available after installing the following applications:
How to Change the Standard Color and Keyboard Font on a Phone?
To install a new keyboard on Android you need to download
an alternative to the Google Play Market. Installation will take place automatically, the user only needs to activate the application.
To activate, select one of the methods:
- Go to the “Settings”. “Language and input.” We find the section “Keyboard and input method” and select the desired configuration.
- In some smartphones, you can change the keys in another way: hold down the settings icon until the menu appears. Next, follow the plan described above.
Before starting the installation of a new application, the telephone operating system will send a request to obtain permission to start downloading data. The user needs to click “Accept”.
How to Change the Keyboard on a Phone. Language, Color and Topic
Unlike the standard keyboard, virtual in functionality repeats the computer. Thanks to her, you can:
- print in different languages;
- use the native language using foreign keys abroad;
- set with the mouse;
- move quickly from typing to alphabet.
Change Keyboard Virtual Keys on Phone
To select a new virtual keyboard on a smartphone with Android, you must follow the following algorithm:
- Go to the “Settings”.
- Select “Language and input.”
- Go to the current keyboard. It is located in the subsection or tab “Keyboard and input methods.”
- Mark the point “Russian” and select the layout.
- We get into the “Language and input.” We select the necessary type of virtual keys and activate it. Voice input can also be found in this section.
- For the English layout, we repeat the same thing.
In the new generation Android smartphones, the procedure will be slightly different:
- “Settings”. “Language and input.” If there is no such item in the menu, go to “Advanced Settings” or find the item through the search.
- After going to “Language and input”, select “Keyboard management” and turn on the desired one.
- Go back to “Language and input” and click on “Current keyboard”. Select the necessary keys here.
Turn on Quick Change Keyboard Keys on Phone
To start using this function, go to “Methods for entering text” and proceed according to the instructions. You can change the layout to virtual using the special icon located on the keyboard.
To activate the icon to quickly call the virtual layout, you need:
- Launch the virtual keys.
- Go to “Settings” by clicking on the gear (located at the bottom of the window).
- Go to the “Advanced Settings”. “Data entry protection.”
- The screen will display the parameters with which you can configure:
- Here you can put a label to launch the virtual keyboard using the CTRLALTSHIFTP key combination. To do this, put a label in the corresponding line.
- The icon for invoking virtual keys can be placed in the input fields in any messenger. To do this, put a label in the line “Show shortcut icon in input fields.”
- Also, the appearance of the icon can be provided only on certain sites where it is useful to the user. To do this, follow the steps: “On-Screen Keyboard”. “Change categories.” “Data entry security settings.” Here you will find the sites where it is possible to display the key changes in the input fields. After the actions performed, the icon will appear after entering the specified sites.
How to Remove Keyboard Vibration on Phone. Disable Settings
Vibration mode while touching the buttons is not always user friendly. How to disable it?
If your phone has a standard Android system, follow this instruction:
- Click on “Settings”.
- Go to General Settings.
- Select “Language and input.”
- Find the type of layout that is currently in use (it is marked with a circle) and click on it.
- A list with options appears, among which you need to find “Vibrate on input.”
- Move the slider to the left, disabling the function.
Missing Keyboard on Android Phone What to do?
Buttons for input disappear usually disappear from the smartphone screen for two reasons:
- the application has stopped working adequately;
- error in the settings.
To troubleshoot, follow the instructions below (there are several ways to fix this problem).
You can return the keys through the “Settings” of the smartphone, adjusting the input methods. We search in the “Input Methods” menu and activate the keyboard by checking the box next to it.
If this does not help, follow these steps:
- Open the virtual keyboard.
- We clear the data and clear the cache.
- We stop the program.
- Reboot the phone.
After that, the character set panel should be activated.
How to Return a Standard Keyboard to a Phone. Initial Status
To return the standard keys:
- Open the “Settings”.
- Choose among the available items “Language and input.”
- We tick off our choice of standard layout.
- After that, a warning window may appear on the screen. Click OK.
- The standard buttons will be returned, it remains only to check them in operation.
Android, in addition to standard ones, suggests using additional types of layouts. Thanks to them, you can use functions that make life easier for the smartphone owner: T9, backup and much more.
What else can be changed in the keyboard on an android phone?
In addition to the standard layout and design of keys, the keyboard on Android is available to change themes and desktop. The user can download additional language layouts, change the appearance of the menu, the size of the character set panel.
Available keyboard changes on Android:
- Tongue. We go through “Settings” to “Language and input”, click on “Current keyboard” and select the available input method. If the desired language is not available, the add-on can be downloaded from the Play Store. Currently, more than 100 options are available to users, including Arabic.
- Voice input. There we go to the “Keyboard Management” and move the slider, including voice input.
- Spell check. You can enable spell checking for any language that the phone owner will use.
- Capital letters. After connecting, the offer will automatically start with a capital letter.
- Keyboard shortcuts You can add the necessary buttons to any keyboard. To do this, go to the “Keyboard, mouse and trackpad” section of the same name and mark the keys that we need.
- The size. To reduce or increase the dial pad, go to any messenger, click on the settings icon on the keyboard, select “Keyboard Height” and change the size.
Modern smartphones are ready to adapt to their owners. Communication through social networks is becoming an integral part of life. By changing the keys for yourself, you can improve your communication and writing skills.