How To Change Login (Mailing Address) In Apple Id
The most frequently asked question for people who have become happy owners of Apple products, having received a smartphone, laptop or tablet, used, presented by relatives or bought in a commission: how to change Apple ID on ipad, iphone or imac?
What is an ID and why change it?
Each owner of an Apple-made gadget, using it for its intended purpose, will sooner or later feel the need to download and install both paid and free applications from a service called AppStore. This service allows the gadget owner to purchase applications or use the i-Cloud service.
Change ID address, what you need to know?
The process of replacing an ID address on an iPhone, iPad or iMac is simple, the main thing is to know and follow the recommendations that will be discussed in this article:
- You can replace the postal ID address on Apple devices directly from the device itself connected to the Internet. The gadget owner will not need to register the product on the official Apple website to replace the Apple-ID, which is used on such products of the company as iPhone, iPad and iMac.
- Changing the ID address does not entail uninstalling the files on it such as: personal photos, phone book data, games and mobile applications. they will remain safe and sound on your device. Those users who have not encountered this task are afraid that changing the ID address may result in the deletion of personal data, and therefore do not dare to replace it and continue to use the identifier of the former owner. Therefore, be calm, you do not need to fear the disappearance of content from the gadget.
- To register an Apple ID on an iPad, iPhone or iMac, your credit card information is not needed. But most owners of Apple products faced the following problem: it is to complete the registration that the service requests credit card information.
Change Apple ID
Following the following step-by-step sequence, you will easily register a personal ID address:
- Being in the main context menu, go to the “Settings” section;
- We select and go to the section “iTunes Store, App Store”;
- We click on the pop-up link with your current Apple ID, after clicking in a new dialog box, select the “Exit” item;
- By clicking on the link to create a new ID, you will be asked to fill out a small form indicating the country of residence, enter the name (login) of the mailbox, a new secret password, as well as the date of birth and come up with three secret questions that will need to be answered if you lose your password.
- After completing all the points you will have to enter the personal credit card details and registration is completed.
A letter will be sent to the indicated postal address to confirm registration. Confirming it, you have the opportunity to fully use the new ID on all of your Apple devices.