How to Change Language On Iphone 6
How to translate the App Store into Russian? We found 2 working methods.
After installing the App Store, the language that you installed on your device is used. If you accidentally change the language of your iPhone (5, 6, 7, 8) or iPad, you can change it to the language you need (Russian), through the Settings app. However, if you need to change the country or region associated with your Apple ID, you need to access your account settings.
When you move to another country, changing the country or region allows you to browse the App Store for that country. Once you change the country, you will not have access to purchases made from the previous country, so you should consider creating a new Apple ID.
How to change the language in the App Store into Russian?
Here is the instruction on how to change the App Store into Russian:
1. Go to settings.
2. Open iTunes App Store
3. Click on your Apple ID and then View Apple ID.
4. Now click Country / Region, then click Change Country or Region.
5. You will be asked to select your region (country), select the country in which the Russian language AppStore is available to you (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and other countries). Scroll to the bottom.
6. Click next and then accept.
7. Fill in your details until you are asked for information about your bank card.
8. When you are asked to fill out credit card information, click cancel and exit the section. (Or click next, filling in all the fields).
9. Open the App Store, and everything should be in the language of your choice.
Enlarged photo gallery of instructions:
App Store in different countries support different languages. For example, if you go to the US (American) App Store after performing the above steps, the App Store content will be displayed in English, because the US App Store does not support Russian.
https://itunes.apple.com/ru/ app / new-year-2018-photo-frame / id950766480? mt = 8
If you do not specify a language parameter, the description will be displayed in the default language.
How to change the language of the game?
Most games on the App Store are available in several languages. Available languages can be viewed on the left side of the App Store product page.
To change the language of the game, you need to change the main language of the operating system:
- Open the System Settings / Languages and Regions menu.
- Set the primary language of the operating system to one of the supported languages listed on the product page.
- Restart the game.
Keep in mind that the language MUST be listed as supported on the game’s product page. The game will not change to a language that is not available.
If you have any other problems, please write to us.