How to cancel Okko subscription on iPhone
How to turn off a subscription in Okko?
Okko is a modern online cinema with a rich collection of films and TV series.
You can watch a movie at home on your Smart-TV, and continue or review it on any other device you connected: a computer, laptop, tablet or Sony Playstation.
Advantages of the video service:
How To Cancel UNWANTED iPhone and iPad App Subscriptions. STOP PAYING Every Month.
- Full HD, 3D and Ultra HD 4K images;
- high sound quality. Dolby 5.1 system;
- convenient navigation and the ability to search by title, director, genre, actor;
- an intelligent memorization system that automatically returns to the last viewed fragment;
- film screening in offline mode;
- access to world premieres on the day they are shown;
- the ability to watch movies and TV shows in original voice acting with Russian subtitles.
The disadvantage of users is the insufficiently clear mechanism for subscribing to and unsubscribing from the service. However, if you carefully read the instructions, everything will become much easier and more accessible.
Okko has hundreds of free movies, but you have to pay to watch other movies.
How to Cancel Subscriptions on iPhone or iPad (2018)
This can be done in 3 ways:
- Purchase forever (after purchase, the film will be available at any time and an unlimited number of times);
- Rent for 48 hours (temporary access to viewing for two days);
- Monthly subscription (unlimited access to the film library at a set price).
Regardless of which method you choose, after payment with a bank card or QIWI wallet, your payment data will be automatically linked to your account, and an auto-renewal of the subscription will be issued.
We cancel the subscription in the service:
- Open Okko;
- Go to “Settings”;
- Select “Subscriptions”;
- Confirm unsubscribe in the dialog box by clicking “Unsubscribe”.
From this moment, auto-renewal is deactivated, and the payment from the next month will no longer be charged, however, access to films will remain for the entire paid period.
- Call Support Okko at 8 800 700 55 33 (calls are free).
- Identify yourself to the operator as much as possible: tell the device that is linked to the account; mail or phone; subscription type.
- After the Okko employee is convinced that it is you, he will deactivate all active subscriptions.
An example of a refund after communicating with technical support
Canceled the subscription, but the money continues to withdraw?
In the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, they often write that they disabled the auto-renewal of the subscription, but the money is withdrawn from the account.
There are only 2 reasons for this situation:
- You unsubscribed less than a day before the next withdrawal. You need to unsubscribe from a subscription earlier than 24 hours before its auto-renewal. For example, a subscription ends on March 20. which means you need to unsubscribe on March 18.
- Crash in Okko. If you are sure that you unsubscribed at the right time and did not make any mistakes, an error occurred on the service side. Call those. support and they will return your money.
How to cancel paid iPhone subscriptions?
If earlier, using paid services was a little unusual, now it is becoming the norm and many people subscribe to music, films, books and other things. For example, you can name Apple Music, Netflix, etc.
In general, the subscription goes to the application and for a certain fee per month, you get content or a set of functions. But it happens that you want to cancel a paid subscription and given the logic of the iPhone, it is not always possible to find the desired item the first time.
The process of deactivating any paid subscription is quite simple and doesn’t take much of your time. An example of a solution to this problem will be made on iOS 11.3. I think in future versions everything will be the same.
Removing Paid iPhone Subscriptions via Settings
- go to Settings and click on your name;
- select the iTunes Store and App Store;
- the first line will contain your Apple ID, and press it;
- from the menu that appears, click on View Apple ID;
- find the Subscriptions item below;
- select the desired subscription that you want to disable (for example, I took Apple Music);
- at the bottom, click Unsubscribe.
As it is written below, the already paid period, the service will still work, but then it will simply no longer automatically withdraw money from your account.
How to view / disable paid subscriptions on iPhone?
The title sounds exactly like this, because both actions will be available to you when the required instruction is executed.
There are two ways to unsubscribe from an app in the App Store. Both lead to the same point, just slightly different from each other.
Unsubscribe from a paid iPhone subscription via the App Store
Well, the second method, which also has a right to exist:
- go to the App Store application;
- in the upper right corner we find the account icon;
- click on the name;
- again we are looking for the Subscriptions item;
- choose a subscription you want to unsubscribe from;
Based on the number of steps, the second method for deleting a subscription via the App Store will be a little faster. The most important thing is that you can achieve the desired result, but choose the method at your discretion.
Auto-renewal is enabled by default for all subscriptions.
The subscription can be turned off at any time in the application settings on Smart TV, Playstation 4 and on your smartphone or tablet.
In the Okko app, go to the Account section (profile icon in the upper right corner)
The page will list all completed subscriptions. You can also manage your subscription here.
To disable auto-renewal, click the Disable auto-renewal button
HOW AUTO RENEWAL WORKS
For your convenience, auto-renewal is automatically enabled. Upon the expiration of the validity period of your subscription, funds are automatically debited from your bank card or your personal Okko account, the subscription is renewed for the next 30 days.
ON Smart TV AND Playstation 4 / Xbox ONE
If you have a paid subscription and do not want to renew it for the next 30 days, then at any time you can turn off auto-renewal in the “Settings” “Subscriptions” section. Access to the service will continue until the end of the paid period.
Disabling the free subscription period will not terminate the connected service.
ON THE WEBSITE OKKO.TV
You can deactivate the subscription on the site at any time in the “Settings” section. “Subscriptions”.
Go to the Settings section on the main page
Go to the Subscriptions page
You can deactivate your subscription at any time in the “Settings” section. “Subscriptions”.
How to manage auto-renewal of your subscription?
ITunes Store and App Store settings
Find the line “iTunes Store and App Store” and click on it.
Select your “Apple ID”. “View Apple ID”. Confirm the action by entering a password or fingerprint.
See what active subscriptions this account has. Select the one you want to cancel and click on it. In our case, this is Apple Music.
In the window that opens, click on “Unsubscribe” and confirm your choice. Please note that if you delete a subscription before the end of its validity (for example, before 02/28/2019), then the remaining time until this date, the user can use the application with a full range of functions.
Canceling an iPhone subscription
All apps offer an unsubscribe feature in their settings. Sometimes this section is very difficult to find and not all users succeed. Let’s see how to solve our problem using YouTube Music on iPhone as an example. Usually, the sequence of actions in different programs is almost the same. In addition, on the iPhone, after going to the user settings, it will still be transferred to the standard App Store settings, which are described in Method 1.
Open the app and go to your account settings.
Click Subscribe to Music Premium.
Find the YouTube Music section in the list of services and click on “Manage”.
In the menu that opens, select “Set up subscriptions on Apple devices.” The user will be transferred to the iTunes and App Store settings.
Canceling an iPhone subscription
The App Store today offers its customers a lot of different content for downloading: music, films, books, applications. Sometimes, some of the latter have an extended set of features for an additional fee, a subscription to which is often purchased by a person. But how can you refuse this later if the user stopped using the application or does not want to pay further?
You can deactivate a subscription to any application using a PC and iTunes. This program can be downloaded from the official Apple website. It is easy to learn and will help you check and change the number of invoices from applications on your account. The following article describes exactly how to do this by steps.
Subscribing in an iPhone application gives you more tools and opportunities to work with it. However, some users may not like the design or interface, or just want to unsubscribe, which can be done from both smartphone and PC.
How to cancel Okko TV and withdraw from the contract?
There are several ways to cancel your subscription:
- Through your personal account on the website. On the official Okko website https://okko.TV/settings in your personal account, go to the subscription section, select the one you are interested in and click on the “unsubscribe” button.
- On SmartTV. You need to go to the settings in the TV menu. Find the subscription tab, then click on the “disable auto-renewal” button. Confirm actions by clicking “unsubscribe”.
- In applications for iOS, Android. In the smartphone application, you must perform the same actions as on the TV. Find the subscription tab and cancel unnecessary.
After the actions taken, be sure to check again if the subscription has been canceled, it happens that the cancel button does not work.
In case of problems with unsubscribing, you should contact the technical support service. In order to purchase a trial Okko service, you will have to enter your bank card details, the service will still ask for them. And if, after the end of the trial period, the subscription is not turned off, the funds for the new period will be debited.
Is it possible to get the money back if it was debited and how to do it?
The subscription fee for the subscription is charged once a month. To return funds that have already been debited earlier, provided that the person used the site or application will not work, because the service was provided and was in demand. But if you didn’t know about the subscription, or forgot to turn it off after the trial period, but didn’t use it, there is an opportunity to get a refund.
In case of disputable situations, you must contact a service specialist for help to get a refund for a subscription to OKKO:
- Support Center by phone 880-070-055-33. The operator will redirect you to a specialist who can advise on the issue of interest.
- Email service. It is necessary to clearly and in detail describe the situation and send a letter to the email address mail@okko.TV. Specialists work with each specific case. The answer will come by e-mail, or you can specify a contact phone number for feedback.
- Personal account. In the section “Feedback”.
Refunds are only possible if the service has not been received. It is necessary to draw up a return application. The application is drawn up in free form and sent to the e-mail of the online service, or by letter to the legal address of the organization.
In the case of sending the application in paper form, you can request a return receipt. The grounds for the refund should form the basis of the text of the application.
In addition to individual reasons, the document must contain mandatory information:
- Artist name.
- Applicant details.
- Document’s name.
- Description of the situation.
- Request for a return.
- The details of the applicant’s account, if desired, return the funds to the current account.
Do not forget to delete the data of your bank cards from the application, in order to avoid unwanted charges.
How to cancel an app subscription on your iPhone
- You will be contacted to resolve the dispute.
- You will receive a refusal to satisfy the requirements.
- You will be ignored.
The term for consideration of the application is 10 working days. In case of a satisfactory result, the refund must be made within 10 days.
Note to the user. How to cancel your Okko subscription and get your money back?
Okko online cinema is no exception. Therefore, customers of the service often ask themselves how to disable unnecessary subscriptions and get their money back.
What to do and where to go if there is no response to a claim?
Therefore, if the service has not been used, you are entitled to a refund.
If within 10 days you have not received a response to your complaint and application, or the answer was negative, you have the right to contact:
- With a statement to the court.
- To Roskomnadzor on illegal actions.