How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung
Partial flashing with SP Flash Tool
If you really need to bypass the request to confirm your Google account and none of the previously given options helps, you should try to flash the phone by first editing the scatter file. As a result, the user is likely to lose the data previously saved on the device, but will receive a “clean” device.
The owner of an Android smartphone will need:
- Download and unpack the universal program for flashing SP Flash Tool (download. flash-tool.ru) into any convenient directory on your hard disk so that the executable file flash_tool.exe is available.
- Download and unzip the firmware for your Android smartphone model, go to the target_bin directory.
- And open a scatter file with the TXT extension in it. In the example, the document you are looking for is named MT6582_Android_scatter.txt; in practice, the user needs to focus on the specified keyword.
- To work with a document containing series of data, it will be much more convenient to use not the standard Notepad, but the built-in Windows utility. WordPad. or any third-party application that allows line-by-line viewing of information, for example Notepad
- Call the search bar, enter frp in it and click on the “Find Next” button.
- On the column containing the string partition_name: frp.
- For the line linear_start_addr, specify the value 0x4fa0000.
- And for the partition_size row. 0x10000. Close the file, confirming the corrections.
- Run flash_tool.exe and click on the Scatter-Loading button opposite the Scatter-Loading File line (in new versions. Choose).
- Select the file you just edited.
- Switch to Manual Format mode.
- And enter the same values in the upper and lower text boxes: 0x4fa0000 and 0x10000, respectively. Click “OK”.
- Formatting will start automatically; upon completion, the owner will receive an Android smartphone with a completely cleared FRP history. which means that the request for Google account verification was successfully bypassed.
Advice: as in all previous cases, after working with the phone, it should be rebooted; reset to factory settings when using this method occurs automatically.
If Google account verification requires a phone, donated or bought from hand, the easiest way to remove intrusive messages and register your profile on the device is to contact the donor or seller and ask him to enter or send a username and password. By entering them in the window of primary settings, the user can then go to “Settings” and delete the previous owner’s Google account, after which linking his own is easier than disabling application optimization when turning on Android.
Tip: if several profiles have been attached to the smartphone, it is strongly recommended to erase them all. this will avoid leakage of confidential data, and in addition, will get rid of messages about actions performed by the account owner.
If your phone and, after an incorrectly performed reset, refuses to accept credentials, you should, after making sure that they are entered correctly, go to the other methods listed below.
In addition, the user can take the device to a service center and entrust the matter to specialists. however, bypassing the confirmation of a Google account is no more difficult than clearing the cache in the phone, and, in order not to waste time, it is better to perform the described manipulations on your own.
What is the problem with the FRP function
One of the innovations of the developers of the Android operating system is the latest protection system, which appeared on devices starting from version 5.1. This function (Factory Reset Protection or FRP lock) is as follows: if the smartphone is lost or stolen, the owner will be able to lock his gadget, after which, without a pair of login / password from the Google account, the phone will not be subject to further use. The same protection will work when you try to reset the settings (hard reset).
But how to bypass a Google account if we reset the settings ourselves, for example, when flashing a device or removing a pattern? In addition, there are often cases when the system does not accept the correct password / login.
In any case, when you first start the device and try to access the wi-fi network, the smartphone screen will ask you to confirm your Google account on Android:
This is where the need arises to find a way that can cope with the problem.
Using Adb Run
You can also bypass the verification of your Google account with the help of this wonderful in every respect program for PC. After downloading (download. clouds.androidp1.ru) and installing it, the owner of the phone with FRP should:
- Connect the phone, wait for initialization and start the program, then select Reboot Android from the list of available options by entering the number 2 in the text line and pressing Enter.
- Further. in the same way go to the command Reboot Bootloader and go to Fastboot menu.
- And run Manual mode Fastboot.
- In the command line that appears, enter fastboot oem clean_frp and apply the command by pressing Enter again.
- Wait for the notification of successful completion and reboot the phone to normal mode using the “Enable / Disable” button.
- If nothing happened after entering the command, apply the additional chain: in the same field, enter fastboot erase persistent.
- Apply and wait for the request to be processed.
- Then. fastboot erase frp.
- And fastboot erase config.
- Once the process is complete, restart Android.
In this way, the owner of the phone is almost guaranteed to be able to remove notifications about the need to confirm a Google account; if the method did not work, you need to move on to the next, more complex, but also effective.
You can bypass the verification of your Google account directly from the primary settings window at the stage of entering a login or connecting to a wireless network. Other options are to call the phone and, without resetting, go to “Settings” or link a new profile. Finally, the user can perform a hard reset using the Adb Run and SP Flash Tool.
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
Bypass Google Account on ALL Samsung. New way! : 65 Комментарии и мнения владельцев
Greetings! Tell me I can not get around frp in any of your ways sm a520f / ds android8. The odin3 program does not see the gadget, but sees other samsungs. SMS push writes SMS is sent but it does not come to a5 I do everything as shown in the video I don’t understand what is the problem? If possible, I ask you for help, can you tell me something in advance I am grateful to you
Hello. Write to me in Whatsapp, I will try to help.
It does not work in the Samsung j5 prime 2016 applications.
Hello. So this item can be skipped.
help unblock the Google account on the phone samsung A3 2016 there mine 5 Android did a new way on video, apk file 1.5 did not turn on and 1.6 did but it was not possible to press open
1.5 or 1.6 are Google account managers. They cannot be opened. These are updates. After them, put 2.APK, run, and everything will work out.
Hello, give me the tsap number, I’ll write you pzh
Good afternoon. Model G-390F. Android 8.1, second bootloader. When you click on 1.6.ark, a white window pops up, which you can only close, and then throws it to the start page. Can you give any advice on how to remove frp in such a situation? I can throw off how it looks. thanks
When I save 1 APK file, it says that “open the file” and before that it is proposed to rename and save it (the version “my files” is newer than the campaign) what to do in this case?
Hello. Have you tried this instruction? https://youtu.be/ukICJ1nx0Ds
Hello. Alas, I don’t understand Ukrainian, SMS doesn’t work, or is it not sent? If it is not correct, write to me in Wotsap, I will send it to you.
Hello, I followed your instructions, everything went well until the moment where you need to install frprom, does not install, but writes ‘analysis synthesis error’ something like that? I don’t know what to do next
Hello. And what is your exact phone model and Android version?
Hello, thanks for your instructions, but everything worked out for me (Samsung j5 prime) until the frprom file was installed, when I select from the download it says ‘error while parsing the package’ what to do?
Can’t see SIM card only emergency call USB flash drive also does not see the computer I connect only charging is in progress after bypassing Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 8.0
Good afternoon. You helped me a lot with this problem, thanks. Now a question from the past is relevant. The phone hangs on the download page and does not go further. Time of wines does not see the system. What to do. Samsung Galaxy note2.
Hello Samsung j2 I check the connection it is interrupted and writes skip I miss and the notification that without WI-FI I can not install the protection of the bodies if ok I press the protection of the phone then further check and throws it back to protection but WI-FI is connected to j2 in general pushCmc works,?
Hello, help with sending the message, on the sending phone it says that the message has been delivered, but it does not come to the blocked one, more precisely, it seems that the SMS came but tel. Doesn’t show it to me. I also tried to flash the firmware according to your instructions, downgrade Android from 8 to 6. model SM-G935F. When flashing through odin3, it knocks out the “binary 3” error along the way due to the fact that the model is G935F S3 and in the files you have given for the firmware, instead of S3, U1 is indicated. Please tell me where to download the appropriate firmware. Thank you in advance.
Does not work. It lights up that the SMS has been sent, but there is nothing on the locked phone. Galaxy a7 phone.
Hello Mikhail, I dropped my huawei y6 prime with the security patch from 11/01/2018, all attempts to unlock ended in failure, even in 9008 / edl mode it did not help. I gave up, went to the service, they said that only through the programmer you can throw it off, is it so?
I can’t use one of the ways, because you upload a file to Yandex, in which access for Ukraine is limited and even VPN does not help.
phone oukitel c12pro 8.1 Android help to bypass Google account my daughter registered in the new phone and forgot everything, tried to reset the factory settings, but nothing helps
Hello. I’m afraid that for this I need such a phone, but nowhere to take it now.
Hello, I have a Samsung a310f 2016 Android 7, I went through YouTube with great difficulty, because there is no longer a link to YouTube on. and after I click to enter the YouTube account I press the keyboard opens, but it does not print. What to do help.
Hello. Need root rights to lenovo tab4 7 tb-7504x To change ttl. Tell me how, I tried a bunch of programs, they do not roll on android 7. I will not stay in debt.
Good day. Problem with SM-G935FD. Everything is going fine until 1.6.APK and 2apk are installed. 1.6 is not installed at all, but 2 is installed, but when you open the application, it immediately throws out “an error occurred. Do you want to restart the application? ” and so. spinning a carousel. Maybe there is some other option?
Hello. You can see the current version of Android?
Hello, I tried several of your methods. none is suitable. The problem arises when you give a command to download files. a white window pops up with one CLOSE button and you are returned to the original Google account entry. Samsung Galaxe J7 Duos phone. Please answer. why is downloading files blocked??
Good morning. SMS is not sent, writes Generic failure. Could you give your WhatsApp to contact you, or send an SMS with Hushsms to 380636513012. I would be very grateful to you.
Good morning, when sending SMS, I get the error “Generic failure”.
Hello. Write to me in Votsap. I will send you an SMS.
Bypass during a call
One of the easiest ways to do a full Google Account reset and bypass FRP is to call a partially blocked phone from any number, then:
- Without dropping, select the option “Connect subscriber / New call” or with a similar name.
- On a new page, open the virtual keyboard.
- Tap, if required, on the data entry field.
- And dial the combination ###.
- The extended menu will automatically appear on the smartphone screen. You need to close it by clicking the “Back” button.
- And in the settings menu that appears, go down to the “Restore and reset” item.
- And disable data backup.
- Confirm action. at this stage Android should not ask for the name or password of the linked account.
- Press the button “Reset device”.
- And by entering the code, confirm the action.
- An alternative way, which does not imply a complete reset of the phone, is to select the Google account for backup in the “Restore and reset” section.
- And bind your account to the device.
After performing these manipulations, the user will be able to bypass the confirmation of the Google account by specifying the data of the newly linked profile in the primary settings window. this will not be more difficult than blocking the phone number.
Tip: if, after exiting the extended menu, “Settings” does not appear, you should go to them by opening the notification curtain and tapping on the gear icon.
How to create an account on Samsung Smart TV?
- Open the main menu.
- Select Smart Features from the Main Menu, then press the ENTER button.
- Select the section “Uch.
- Select the section “Create account.
- Select the “Create a Samsung Account” section, then press the ENTER button.
How to Delete Samsung Account?
Open “Settings” on your Samsung smartphone.
- Go to the section with added accounts.
- Click on “Accounts”.
- See the line Samsung account, tap on it.
- On the account page, click on three dots. this is such a button.
- As a result of pressing the button “Delete account” should appear.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime?
- Turn off your phone
- Press and hold the “Home”, “Volume” and “Power” buttons.
- As soon as you see the Samsung logo “release the buttons
- Android will appear on the screen with an open belly, and then, after a while, you will see the standard recovery menu
How to create a new Samsung account?
How to create a Samsung account from a Samsung smartphone or tablet
- Connect to the internet.
- Open Settings.
- Select Accounts and Backup.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Add Account.
- Select Samsung account.
- Click Register.
How to Delete Google Account from Samsung Phone?
How to Unlink Google Account from Samsung Phone
- Go to Settings. Accounts and Archiving.
- On the next screen, click on “Accounts” at the top.
- Select a Google account or any other, click on it.
- Click “Remove Account”.
How to Delete Google Account on Samsung J2?
Delete Google Account Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2020
- First of all, activate your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2020 and access the apps menu by swiping up the screen.
- Then select “Settings” to manage your current account.
- Now select accounts and backups to erase Google users.
How to prevent FRP problems from occurring
The above error can be prevented by deleting your Google account before performing a factory reset.
This mini-instruction will be useful if you are selling a device and want to perform a hard reset by removing any traces of use. The buyer will be able to use the phone by connecting his google account at the stage of the first launch of Android.
Attention! By disconnecting your Google Account from your phone, you remove access to Gmail, Google Play, Google Assistant, and other apps associated with your account.
In order to reset your Google account, you need to perform the following sequence:
- Go to Android Settings.
- Go to Accounts (or Accounts and Archive).
- Select the account to remove from the list by clicking on it.
- Click on the Delete Account (or Delete Samsung Account) button.
- After clicking on the duplicate button Delete account. account record will be deleted ONLY from the current device (in this case, it will be available online).
- We transfer the phone to developer mode. To do this, select the item “Unlock OEM”
After that, you will no longer have Google account errors when you reset the settings.
using a SIM card
- We take out the SIM card from the mobile device and launch it.
- We skip the notification about the absence of a SIM card and select the interface language.
- In the form with entering a phone number or mail address and hold the @ sign for a few seconds.
- In the settings menu that appears, select the Android Keyboard Settings item.
- By pressing the Back and Home buttons, activate the Google search engine (it should appear on the home screen of the device).
- In the search, we type the request Settings and go to the appropriate section.
- Disable the Auto Recovery and Saving Backups items.
- Resetting the settings again (performing a hard reset).
code to bypass account verification
- We put a SIM card in a locked smartphone
- We call the phone from another number.
- Add a new call by clicking the “” button.
- Enter the code ### in the window that opens.
- If all actions are performed correctly, a menu with settings should appear.
- Press the Restore and Reset button and disable Data Copying and AutoRecover.
- Restoring factory settings again and restarting the phone.
bypass FRP without Internet access
- We install a SIM card in a locked smartphone and call it from another mobile phone.
- We answer the call and click on the Add new call button.
- In the form that opens, enter any set of numbers.
- Click the Save button, select the Google item and create a new account.
- Reboot the device.
via email and SMS
- We connect to the Internet.
- We try to enter an e-mail and press the button to send it via SMS.
- In the window that opens, send any message to 112.
- You will receive a notification about an error in sending a message, next to it there will be a call button.
- Click on it and enter the code ###.
- When you call, Android will redirect you to settings
- Perform a hard reset through the settings.
FRP protection: benefits and harms
FRP protection is automatically triggered after a hard reset. On the one hand, this is good: an attacker will not get access to the data. He gets, in fact, a “brick”, useless without access to the Android OS and the contents of the phone.
On the other hand, an access error can occur when restoring the settings yourself. What if at the same time you cannot remember the data or the device does not want to receive it?
Here’s how to bypass Google Account Verification.
Note. Different device models (Samsung, Pixel, HTR, Lenovo, etc.) and Android versions may have differences in FRP bypass, but in general these instructions will be helpful if you follow them step by step.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification After Resetting Samsung Or Android
You are facing the same problem how to bypass Google account. To continue signing in and bypassing your Google account? In this case, this article will be useful to you.
“Verify your account. This device has been reset. To continue signing in with the Google account that was previously synced on this device. So now I can’t use my phone because of this stupid anti-theft protection. I got this phone from a family member. and now none of us can use it. What should I do? “
Bypass Google Account After Device Restart
Factory reset protection is designed to keep your Android device safe from thieves, but it’s very easy for users to get stuck on the “Verify your account” page after a factory reset. Next, we’ll show you how to bypass Google Account verification after a reset.
- Choose a language and connect the device to the network (usually Wi-Fi).
- Click where you want to enter an email address for the keyboard to appear.
- Hold the @ symbol on the keyboard to open the settings menu.
- Click “Google Keyboard Settings”.
Important: You have now bypassed this device by resetting it to continue signing in with your Google account. You can start your device and add a new Google account!
Connect your device to a network (usually Wi-Fi).
Return to the welcome screen and select Accessibility.
Select Vision from the accessibility menu.
Click Talkback to enter the menu.
Select Text to Speech.
Click the settings icon in the Google Text-to-Speech Engine.
Select “Settings for Google Text-to-Speech Engine”.
Click “Review” in Google TTS options.
After that, the Google Chrome window will pop up, when asked to login, select No thanks.
Then you will enter the terms of service page, click the google logo on the home page.
The test from Wikipedia will be shown as the first result. Keep the word “test” in the description. Then pop-up options will appear, click the three dots on the right.
Choose “Help” from three options.
Click No thanks when asked to sign in.
Find settings in the search box and open it.
Select “Applications” in settings.
Click on the three dots on the right and select “Show System”.
Find the Installation Wizard in the list and tap it.
Click on “Storage” and you will see “Clear cache” click it.
Press the return button twice to return to Apps.
Select Google Play Services, then repeat the above steps: Click Force Stop, OK and Disable.
Press the “Back” button to return to the settings.
Note: Reboot the device and do not connect to the network. Go to settings and select General, select Backup & reset. Then select Factory reset. Reset your phone and delete everything, then reset. You can now successfully bypass Google account!
Bypass Google Account Verification SAMSUNG J5,J7,A5,A7,A8,S6,S7,S8
Bypass Google Account With PassFab Android Unlocker
Google account bypass. really troublesome process. Here is the wonderful PassFab Android Unlocker tool to remove FRP lock on Samsung. Just follow the simple instructions below.
PassFab Android Unlocker. it is a versatile Android tool that can give you several benefits:
- First of all, PassFab Android Unlocker can bypass Google account even if you don’t know FRP credentials.
- Second, if your Android devices, including almost all Android phones, are locked with a password, PIN, pattern, or fingerprint, you can unlock your screen lock with PassFab Android Unlocker.
- In the end, it works on all versions of Android, so you don’t need to worry if your Android device has an older version of the system.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Upload
Development of the Android system, one of the main tasks of Google. Among the many new features, we would like to tell you about a new protection program that has appeared on all Android phones with version 5.1 and higher. Thanks to it, for example, if the phone is lost or stolen, the owner of the device has the opportunity to block it. Thus, no one will be able to load the phone without knowing the login and password from your Google account. It will also work when you reset the phone settings (hard reset).
This feature is called Google Factory Reset Protection, or FRP lock for short.
A similar security scheme has long been implemented by Apple in its products and has proven itself well. This is what happens if you do a full factory reset (for example, when removing a pattern or phone firmware). When you first start and check access to the wi-fi network, the phone will ask you to confirm your account. A similar inscription will appear.
Of course, if you remember the necessary data (they are entered when buying a phone), login and password, there will be no problems. But here’s how to bypass Google account verification if you have forgotten all your personal data and there is no way to restore them via email, and the firmware does not help?
There are several ways, which one is right for you, I cannot say, since each of the phone manufacturers (Samsung, Micromax and others) release models with their own individual characteristics. various function keys and software filling.
- Reset system settings and remove DRM license without cable.
To do this, we need to get into the phone settings by bypassing the standard download through the help system. Watch the video for step-by-step instructions using the example of a Lenovo phone.
- Soft reset via app.
The procedure is more complicated here. To do this, we need an OTG cable with the program downloaded to the flash card, or simply reset the application on the Micro SD (StartSettings.APK) and insert it into the device. similar in the video using the ZTE phone as an example.
- Other non-standard methods.
Due to the huge number of models, there is no single correct solution to this problem. For example, in this video, the author turned off the modem with Internet access during the check and was able to bypass the confirmation on the LG G4 phone.
The most complete list of all non-standard methods is presented here.
I hope that with the help of our material you managed to unlink your phone from your Google account. You still have questions, write them in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев
Many of you leave your options for bypassing protection. We want to e of them. This method was used on the Huawei MediaPad T3 7.
Also in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев and private messages they ask how to restore access to your Google account. We have a separate article about this. Here we are discussing a little something else, namely possible ways to bypass the confirmation.
Let’s supplement the material with another video from a visitor. This method is useful to all owners of Xiaomi phones, regardless of the model.
72 Owner Комментарии и мнения владельцев and opinions
Hello. I could not unlink the account from the Huawei gr 5. Thanks, I told you how to do this.
How did you do it? Same phone, same problem.
Hello, help me how to sign in to my Google account. phone ginzzu 5001. I enter the password and I am thrown back.
Hello same problem but Dexp phone model Ixion ES950
WELCOME HARD RESET TO FLY FS407 WAS GOING TO SETTINGS DID A RESET TO FACTORY BUT AFTER REBOOTING ASKED TO MAKE A Google ACCOUNT AGAIN THIS IS SO DOWNLOADING TEST DPC APK DOES NOT GET DOWNLOADING
Try the workarounds presented in the video.
In the settings, you should not do Hard rezet, but delete the account
We did a factory reset, firmware, I don’t remember either the password or the mail, we can’t connect the Nokia 6 phone what to do
Hello! My ZTE phone did a factory reset, asks for a Google account, did everything step by step as in your video.
Phone ZTE Z 10, tried everything, eight different ways, nothing helped, tell me, can anyone know, only for this particular phone model??
Unfortunately, we do not have a video instruction specifically for your phone.
I ask for help with advice, I have an LG k7, did a hard reset, I can not log into my Google account
Account blocking for 72 hours. After that you can re-enter the account data. I myself suffered I know
Hello, I have a Samsung a10 phone, after resetting all factory settings, it asks for an account confirmation. The phone is new, I haven’t set any accounts on it !! I tried all the methods, it doesn’t work! And from your videos too. Maybe have some good advice
tell me if anyone has done ginzzu s5050?
forgot Google account on Samsung s7. and the password too. I will try. I hope it helps.
If you originally bought this phone and registered an account, then try to restore access to Android by phone number.
Good afternoon, my ZTE BLADE A510 phone requires confirmation of the Google account when resetting the phone, and there is no data for a long time, what should I do, none of the methods presented helps (
The owner could not unlock it, and gave me a brand new A2010, and thanks to you, HE EARNED. ))) Respect to the author.
Hello, can you please tell me how to unlink Google account from honor 6a? thanks.
Hello. Samsung J2 Prime phone. thanks in advance.
Good day! Please tell me which way to choose for LeEco le S3? And then we have already tried everything, they did not leave the account, now even resetting to the factory settings does not help, thanks in advance!
Have tried your methods. Didn’t help. I have micromax. this video helped. https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=fBVZSsyg5Ag (not advertising. add it to article)
Separately, we note once again. a video on the example of Micromax.
Solving the problem for the ZTE Blade A465 smartphone
Good day! I am also one of those who encountered this problem and could not solve it very many times. I tried more than 10 methods described on the Internet, but only one helped me. I want to share it so that the next victims of such account protection do not spend so much time, effort and nerves on restoring the phone’s working capacity. By the way, I am the owner of a ZTE Blade A465 with Android 5.1 firmware, why am I writing this? Because the whole Internet break, I was convinced that different methods of fixing the problem are suitable for different models. I turned out to be one of those for whom all the more or less “easy” methods did not fit. And then I came across one message on the forum, when I read it, I thought “I will never do this myself”, but after vain attempts there were no options left, I had to proceed to the last method, in my opinion the most difficult at that time. And of course, I was prompted to try to perform these actions by the comment of the author that he tried this method on different models and it worked for all. Actually, I describe the method below:
Bypass FRP Lock with SP Flash Tool
- In scatter-loading, specify your scatter
- Go to Format tab. Manual Format Flash
- Now you need to indicate at which address Google FRP Lock is written, for this open your scatter.txt with any text editor (it will be more convenient in NotePad) and by running the search (Ctrlf) find frp. should find something like this:
- Now we transfer the value of “linear_start_addr” from scatter.txt to “Begin Address [HEX]” in the SP Flash Tool, also “partition_size:” to “Format Length [HEX]”. this is where Google FRP Lock is located
- Click Start and connect the switched off phone to the PC, wait until the end of the cleaning
- Turn on the device, there is no more FRP Lock!
Did you manage to bypass Google FRP Lock? What method did you use? Share your experience in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset for Advanced Users
These methods of bypassing the Google FRP account after the reset are not recommended for users who have never used the SP Flash Tool or custom recovery. These methods are only suitable for smartphones with MTK chip!
Easy Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset
There are already a lot of methods for bypassing FRP Lock, many smartphones have their own instructions, so if you cannot remove FRP Lock from your device, write the complete model of your smartphone / tablet in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев, and you will receive a suitable instruction.
Google’s security policy states that FRP Lock is only valid for 72 hours, so if you are not in a hurry, you can just wait three days, then the smartphone will turn on.
Bypass Google Account after Reset Android (Google FRP Lock)
Google FRP Lock protects your phone from intruders who decide to bypass the smartphone lock by performing a factory reset. After the reset, the user is required to log into the Google account to which the device was linked, but sometimes the phone does not accept the correct account and password. How to deal with this problem?
How to reset account Sony Xperia Z5 and Sony Xperia Z5 Dual
To reset your Sony Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Dual account, you will need the Dev Settings application (save on your PC or any other device), then step by step:
- At the very bottom there will be a link to the Sony website, click on it and a browser will open!
- With a long press, select any text and press “Share”, select the Email application
- Install this application, during installation click “Configure” and check the box “Unknown sources”
- After installation, open the application immediately! You are in settings, do a factory reset
- The smartphone has rebooted and no longer asks for an account!
Bypass FRP Lock Using Wi-Fi
During the initial setup, go to the Wi-Fi connection page, then reset FRP Lock according to the instructions:
- Select any network, open the keyboard by clicking on the password input field
- In the keyboard, you need to call the settings, how to do this depends on the keyboard, if there are several options:
- Clamp space
- Click “Change language”
- Pinch the “Swype” icon
- Clamp the numeric keypad icon (123)
- Clamp the comma
- Turn on voice input, say nothing, wait for an error message and an inconspicuous settings icon will appear next to it, select Google Now, click opt out and you are in the search bar, you just need to write “Settings”, and you are already there, continue from the point
- Once in the keyboard settings, you need to go to another window, for example, call the help window (hidden in the upper right corner under the vertical ellipsis)
Bypass FRP with a memory stick
Let’s start with the simplest and most harmless option, for which you only need a memory card or an OTG cable with a flash drive. This FRP reset takes place thanks to a pop-up message about the connected memory card, from which you can get into the system settings, proceed in order:
- Insert the memory card into a working phone
- In the notification, click OK, you will be taken to the storage settings
- Click on “Application Data”
- Go to the “All” tab and find “Settings”, click “Run”
- Opened settings, select “Restore and reset”
- Now click on “Reset DRM” and confirm the removal of keys
- Go back to “Backup and reset” and do a factory reset
- Wait for the phone to turn on, you are now free from FRP Lock.
Easy Reset FRP Lock Using SIM Card
This method assumes that you have the opportunity to call a locked smartphone, if this is not possible, proceed further. Bypass FRP with SIM:
- Insert the SIM card into the phone and turn it on, wait until the connection is connected
- Call the locked phone, during a call, click on the add call icon, and drop the call
- You ended up on the dialing screen, now you need to enter the combination ###, the advanced settings window will open
- There should be a back arrow in the upper left corner, click on it, and you will be taken to the standard settings
- Open “Restore and reset”, disable linking the backup to your Google account (Or “Clear credentials” in “Security”) and reset the settings.
- Wait until the device is fully turned on and log into your Google account.
Reset FRP on Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017)
Buyers of smartphones on the Android operating system may encounter problems during the activation of their Google account. If a person is unable to pass authorization, then he probably encountered the work of the so-called Factory Reset Protection function. To activate the device and continue using it, you need to reset the FRP. How to do it without damaging your smartphone?
The method assumes that the current owner of the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) smartphone has the opportunity to contact its previous owner. To officially reset Factory Reset Protection, you will need the data of the old Google account: the linked email address and password.
- In the welcome window or phone settings, enter the details of the previous account.
- Log in to the PC in the same way.
- On the computer, in the list of proposed devices, untie the smartphone.
- On the phone, go to the Google account settings and delete the account.
- In the developer settings, enable the item “OEM unlock”.
If everything is done correctly, the Factory Reset Protection will be reset and the corresponding Unlock device will be reset. After rebooting the smartphone, you can enter your Google account data.
How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017)
Unfortunately, the problem with activating a new Google account occurs quite often when the smartphone is purchased by hand. But there are 2 ways out of the situation:
These names for ways to bypass FRP are rather arbitrary. But they adequately explain what kind of operation the user will have to perform. In the first case, a person must contact the previous owner of the smartphone to reset their Google account. In the second option, FRP bypass occurs by its own means without the data of the previously used account.
What is FRP for
The abbreviation stands for Factory Reset Protection. This phrase can be translated into Russian as follows: protection against factory reset. This feature first appeared in Android 5.1.
As you know, the developers of the operating system are trying to protect the smartphones of their users. In this sense, FRP does not allow a person who stole a mobile device to activate it for further use. That is, when trying to reactivate, the attacker will see a message on the screen stating that the smartphone only supports the host’s Google account.
Of course, Factory Reset Protection is a useful feature. But the problem with activating a new account can also happen to a person who took the smartphone from his hands. In this situation, we are not talking about theft. However, the buyer does not have the option to activate their account.
There are several ways to bypass Google Account on Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) without email and password information.
- Insert the SIM card into the phone, turn it on.
- Skip the menu for starting device activation.
- Call smartphone.
- Accept the call and save the new contact.
- In the dialer, enter the command ###.
- In the menu that opens, press the “Back” button to go to the phone settings.
- Open the “Restore and reset” section, and then. “Back up and restore”.
- Disable data backup and perform a factory reset.
- Turn on the phone with the installed sim card.
- At first start, connect to Wi-Fi.
- Enter some letters and highlight.
- Select the “Share” option to send the text via SMS.
- Specify the number 112 as the recipient.
- After sending the letter, a notification will appear stating that the message has not been delivered. But this is exactly what is needed at the moment.
- Open the correspondence with the number 112 and press the “Call” button.
- Erase 112 and enter the command ### in the dialer.
- Similarly to the previous method, go to the “Restore and reset” menu, roll back the smartphone to factory settings and reboot.
Whichever reset method the user chooses, after restarting, it will be possible to enter the details of his Google account. FRP function should be disabled.
What to do if nothing worked
All people who buy smartphones from their hands are advised to ask the previous owner for documents. This will help you bypass FRP blocking without having to tamper with your mobile device.
Option 1. Effective and challenging.
You can use APK apps to unlock Google account on Samsung. This method, we admit right away, is very difficult and time-consuming. As in the previous case, this option is only suitable for Samsung phone models. Detailed guidance on using this method is given below.
- After resetting your Samsung phone to factory settings, wait for the welcome screen to appear, select the required language (Russian) and click on “Start”.
- Connect to your Wi-Fi network, after which you will be asked to enter your Google account details.
- In the field for entering your e-mail, enter any text, then press and hold it to select and go to the “Keyboard settings”.
- Next, select “About Samsung Keyboard” and open “Open Source Licenses”.
- On the agreement page in the dialog box, click on the three dots, select “Search the Internet”, after which your request will be rejected.
- Go back to the beginning and click three times on the “Home” button.
- The Talkback training menu will open, where you need to draw a large English letter “L” on the screen.
- After that, a general context menu will open, where you need to select “Talkback Settings”.
After going to settings, press the volume up and down buttons at the same time, a dialog box will pop up asking if you want to suspend the Talkback function. Click “OK”.
Go to Device Administrators and disable Find My Device.
Select the “Add Account” option. Select “Google” from the list of available options. The “Failed to sign in” window will appear, select “Next”.
Go back to Settings and open Other Security Options. Go to “Device Administrators” and activate “Android Remote Control”.
Go to Settings, open the Software Information menu. Find the item “Build number” and click on it 7 times. Go back to Developer Options and in the dialog click Accept.
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung
Below is a guide to the main way to unlock a Google account on Samsung. The whole process begins after successfully restoring factory settings on your Samsung phone, after which you will need to follow the steps below to bypass Google account lock. Please note that this method works only for Samsung phones, it does not work on devices from other manufacturers.
- After resetting your phone to factory settings, restart your device.
- Select the required language (Russian) and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
After the screen for entering your Google account and virtual keyboard information appears, press and hold the “@” key to go to the settings menu.
After that, go back to general settings and open the “Developer options” menu. Activate the option “Unlocking pref. manuf. OEM “and then click” Back “twice.
What is FRP lock
Factory Reset Protection (or FRP lock) in English means “protection from reset to factory settings.” This function is the need to confirm the data of the Google account synchronized with this device after the phone has been reset to factory settings. Now, if you lose your phone or become a victim of theft, attackers will not be able to bypass your lock password by restoring the factory settings and, therefore, will not have a single chance to somehow use your phone.
However, if you bought a hand-held phone and cannot contact the seller about unlocking the purchased device, or if you forgot your own Google account password, you will have to look for ways to bypass Google Account (FRP). Next, we will analyze several ways to bypass Google Account on Samsung.
Ways to Unlock Google Account on Samsung
Recently, the smartphone has become the focus of important information about the owner of the device: it contains his personal files, bank card data, phone numbers, text and voice messages, logged into accounts of various social networks, etc., etc. Therefore, protecting access to this data becomes a top priority for every phone owner. In daily use, this is ensured by the presence of a screen lock password in any of the possible ways (password, pin code, graphic drawing, fingerprint). If your phone is lost or stolen, you can use the Find My Device function (provided that it is activated). However, a few years ago, Google took to a new level of organizing the security of users’ personal data and protecting their devices. The company introduced the FRP lock function, which will be discussed later in our article.
simple way to bypass Google account verification Samsung
Option 2. Effective and simple
The above methods can easily scare any user with the complexity of the descriptions and the sheer number of actions that need to be taken to unlock a Google account on Samsung s7 or any other phone model from this manufacturer. Fortunately, Tenorshare has introduced a program to the software market that allows you to solve this issue no less quickly, but most importantly. without the need to delve into complex technical operations. All you need to do is follow the program prompts and press the required interface buttons. As simple, fast and efficient as possible. these are the key features of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android.
So, to remove FRP lock after factory reset on your Samsung phone, follow further instructions.
Step 1 Download the installation file of the program from the official website of the developer and install it on your PC. Launch the program and connect your Samsung phone to your computer using a USB cable. In the main menu of the program, select the option “Remove Google Account Lock (FRP)”.
Attention: Before taking any further action, please read the important information:
- Your phone’s operating system will be updated to the latest available version.
- For normal operation, the battery charge of your phone must be at least 50%.
- The USB cable must be securely and correctly connected to the phone and PC.
Step 2 After the program recognizes the device, click Start uninstall
Step 3 Download Bypass FRP APK and install Bypass FRP APK on your phone according to the instructions in the program window.
Step 4 Set the unlock pattern and Restart your phone
In newer versions of Android OS, you will need to verify your Google account after every factory reset. This feature provides Samsung phone owners with additional protection against intruders, but at the same time, it is a cause for their concern. If you don’t know how to bypass FRP protection on your own Samsung phone, then in our article you will find a detailed description of the best ways to take back control of the device.