Honor 7a SD as internal storage
SD card as Android internal memory
If your phone or tablet on Android 6.0, 7 Nougat, 8.0 Oreo or 9.0 Pie has a slot for connecting a memory card, then you can use a microSD memory card as the internal memory of your device, this feature first appeared in Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
In this manual. about setting up an SD card as an internal Android memory and about what restrictions and features are there. First, the process is shown for 7.0, then. for the latest version of Android 9. Please note that some devices do not support this function, despite the required version of Android (Samsung Galaxy, LG, although there is a possible solution for them, which will be given in the material). See also: How to clear internal storage on Android phone or tablet.
Note: When using the memory card in this way, it cannot be used in other devices. i.e. remove and connect it via a card reader to the computer will work (more precisely, read the data) only after complete formatting.
How to format SD memory card as internal memory (example for Android 9.0)
On the latest version of Android, all the steps for converting a microSD memory card into an internal one are almost the same, but just in case, I will describe the steps separately and give screenshots (do not forget that all data from the memory card will be deleted in the process, take care of saving important files) :
- On your smartphone go to Settings. Storage. And then click on the item “SD card”.
- Click on the menu button in the upper right, select “Storage settings”, and on the next screen. “Internal memory”.
- Read carefully what will happen and, if you agree, confirm formatting the memory card as internal memory. Wait for the process to complete.
- To transfer data (those that can be transferred) from the internal memory to the SD memory card, open the menu in the storage options and select “Transfer data”.
This completes the procedure. All the features of operation and the way of returning the memory card to the mode of operation as a portable storage remain the same as for previous versions of Android.
Features of the memory card as internal memory of Android
It can be assumed that when an M memory card size is attached to the Android N internal memory, the total available internal memory should become equal to NM. over, approximately this is displayed in the information about the device storage, but in fact everything works a little differently:
- Everything that is possible (with the exception of some applications, system updates) will be placed on the internal memory located on the SD card, without giving a choice. But the internal memory continues to be engaged: not all data and not all applications can be placed on the SD card.
- When connecting an Android device to a computer, in this case, you will “see” and have access only to the internal memory on the card. The same goes for file managers on the device itself (see Best File Managers for Android).
As a result, after the moment when the SD memory card began to be used as internal memory, the user does not have access to the “real” internal memory, and if we assume that the device’s own internal memory was larger than the MicroSD memory, then the amount of available internal memory after of the described actions will not increase, but decrease.
Another important feature. when resetting the phone, even if you removed the memory card from it before resetting, as well as in some other scenarios, it is impossible to recover data from it, more about this: Is it possible to recover data from a formatted SD memory card like internal memory on Android.
Using an SD memory card as internal memory
Before proceeding with the setup, transfer all important data from your memory card somewhere: in the process it will be completely formatted.
Further actions will look as follows (instead of the first two points, you can click on “Configure” in the notification that a new SD card has been detected, if you have just installed it and such a notification is displayed):
- Go to Settings. Storage and USB drives and click on the “SD card” item (On some devices, the storage settings item can be found in the “Advanced” section, for example, on ZTE).
- In the menu (button on the top right) select “Configure”. If the menu contains the item “Internal memory”, immediately click on it and skip item 3.
- Click “Internal Memory”.
- Read the warning that all data on the card will be deleted before it can be used as internal memory, click “Erase and Format”.
- Wait for the end of the formatting process.
- If at the end of the process you see the message “SD card is running slowly”, this indicates that you are using a Class 4, 6 memory card, etc. really slow. It can be used as internal memory, but this will affect the speed of your Android phone or tablet (such memory cards can work up to 10 times slower than regular internal memory). It is recommended to use UHS Class 3 (U3) or at least U1 memory cards, about ordinary Class 10 cards your phone may tell you that they are not fast enough.
- After formatting, you will be prompted to transfer data to a new device, select “Transfer now” (the process is not considered complete until the transfer).
- Click Finish.
- It is recommended to restart your phone or tablet immediately after formatting the card as internal memory. press and hold the power button, then select the “Restart” item, and if there is no such item. “Turn off the power” or “Turn off”, and after turning off. turn on the device again.
This completes the process: if you go to the settings “Storage and USB drives”, you will see that the space occupied in the internal memory has decreased, on the memory card. increased, and the total amount of memory has also increased.
However, the function of using the SD card as internal memory in Android 6 and 7 has some peculiarities that may make the use of such a possibility impractical. about this the corresponding section of the manual.
Formatting a memory card for use as internal storage in ADB
For Android devices where the function is not available, for example, on Samsung Galaxy S7-S9, Galaxy Note, it is possible to format the SD card as internal memory using ADB Shell.
Since this method can potentially lead to problems with the phone (and it may not work on any device), I will skip the details on installing ADB, enabling USB debugging and running the command line in the adb folder (If you do not know how to do this, then. perhaps it is better not to take it. And if you do, then at your own peril and risk).
The necessary commands themselves will look like this (the memory card must be connected):
- adb shell
- sm list-disks (as a result of this command, pay attention to the issued disk ID of the form disk: NNN, NN. it will be required in the next command)
- sm partition disk: NNN, NN private
After formatting is complete, exit the adb shell, and on the phone, in the storage options, open the “SD card” item, click on the menu button in the upper right and click “Transfer data” (this is mandatory, otherwise the phone’s internal memory will continue to be used). At the end of the transfer, the process can be considered complete.
Another possibility for such devices, if root access is available, is to use the Root Essentials application and enable Adoptable Storage in this application (a potentially dangerous operation, at your own risk, do not perform on older versions of Android).
How to restore normal operation of a memory card
If you decide to disconnect the memory card from the internal memory, it’s easy to do. transfer all important data from it to the computer, then go, as in the first method, to the SD card settings.
Then, in the menu of actions with the memory card, select the item “Portable media” and follow the instructions to format the memory card.
This is one of the best options among such programs. Link2SD allows you to do the same thing that can be done manually, but a little faster. In addition, you can forcibly move games and applications that do not move in a standard way.
Please note that those applications that are not transferred in the standard way may reduce their functionality. For example, widgets will stop working.
Replacing internal memory with external
And this method allows you to trick Android into treating the memory card as system memory. You will need any file manager from the toolkit. In our example, we will use Root Explorer, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Attention! You do the procedure described below at your own peril and risk. There is always a chance that this will cause problems with Android, which can only be fixed by flashing the device.
At the root of the system, open the “etc” folder. To do this, open your file manager.
Find the file “vold.fstab” and open it with a text editor.
As for the file manager, it should be said that not all such programs allow you to see the aforementioned files. We recommend using ES File Explorer.
Let’s go back to system tools again. On Android, you can specify the SD card as the default install location for apps. Again, this does not always work.
Try the following anyway:
While in the settings, open the “Memory” section.
Click on “Preferred Installation Location” and select “SD Card”.
The arrangement of elements on your device may differ from the examples shown. Therefore, if you have any questions or fail to do all the steps described in this article, write about it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев below. We will definitely help you to solve the problem.
Instructions for switching smartphone memory to memory card
Note: the flash drive itself must have not only a large amount of memory, but also a sufficient speed class, because the quality of the games and applications located on it will depend on this.
Porting applications in the standard way
Since Android 4.0, it is possible to transfer some applications from the internal memory to the SD card without using third-party tools.
To do this, you need to do the following:
- Open “Settings”.
- Go to the “Applications” section.
The disadvantage of this method is that it does not work for all applications.
In these ways, you can use the SD card memory for games and applications.
In addition to this article, there are 11,998 instructions on the site. Add Lumpics.ru to your bookmarks (CTRLD) and we will definitely be useful to you.
Thank the author, share the article on social networks.
App Cache Cleaner
As the name suggests, the central task of App Cache Cleaner is to clear the cache. If there are more than 7 applications installed on the phone, then it is cost-effective, because doing it regularly manually is time consuming. And the automated process does it efficiently and quickly. To download on Android, look for the version in the Play Store. The program is free, but it is possible to purchase a premium package for deep cleaning and no ads.
Another option for cleaning up your system is SD Maid. It is also downloaded from Google Play. The uniqueness is that SD Maid not only cleans the internal space of a smartphone or tablet, but also checks the memory card for unnecessary components. After checking, the program displays data on how long ago the components on the phone were used / opened. Smart system will advise what is best to remove to optimize device performance.
Cleaning up junk files
If your phone has components that are no longer useful, remove them. These can be old photos or videos. Many people store such files as memory, not knowing that they can be copied to the cloud storage and left there. Google is a great option for such purposes.
Download Google Drive and sign up for it. Each customer is provided with 15 GB of free space under the Google system. They can be used for content of any format. Throw your archived items there, and delete copies from your phone.
How to clear smartphone memory using programs
If manual removal is not the way to go, automated utilities will do the trick for you. There are dozens of them in the Play Store today. According to the algorithm of work, they are similar to each other. they scan all storages, identify clone files, unnecessary elements and viruses. Next comes the process of deletion and optimization.
How to clean Honor and Huawei phone memory manually
If the statistics show “garbage” in the phone, immediately start cleaning it. How to clear internal storage of Huawei and Honor phones? The easiest option is manually. It is without the use of third-party programs to go to the appropriate sections and remove unnecessary components. Since there are a lot of places where junk files accumulate, use the step-by-step guide to clean up Honor or Huawei. The algorithm is suitable for both phones and tablets of this brand.
How to find statistics on memory usage
Occupancy statistics. an indicator that helps to determine how much the device is clogged with digital “garbage”. The phone has an operational space and storage. The operative space is responsible for the processes, the storage is for the safety of the components. If the first space is clogged, then the mobile device starts to slow down and dull. If there is no free storage space, some features are disabled. To keep abreast of the state of the phone, and to check the workload, use the algorithm:
- open the settings option;
- find the “Play Console” item;
- select the application you want to run through the check;
- click “” or “”;
- check out the statistics.
In addition, Google Cloud uploads a comprehensive report on memory usage.
We clear the internal memory of the phone through a computer
Another way to clear space of unnecessary files is to format the internal memory. The most convenient way to do this is via a PC:
- connect your smartphone to a laptop or computer via a cord;
- open the section “My Computer”;
- select a phone;
- click twice;
- go to the internal storage;
- select the “Format” item in the context menu;
- confirm action.
Apps are also unnecessary. How many of you have downloaded your daily workout software but never opened it? Every third. And there are a lot of examples of applications that “will definitely be needed sometime”. Free your phone or tablet from unnecessary stress by dragging unnecessary components to the trash.
How to clear memory on Huawei and Honor
How to clear memory on Huwei and Honor? In this manual, we will explain how to free up space by clearing the internal memory and at the same time learn how to free up RAM.
RAM. Required for storing temporary files. The speed of the system depends on its quantity. You’ve probably come across a situation when the system starts to freeze and even opening simple programs takes longer than usual. The reason is just the lack of RAM. Most likely there are many applications open that are running in the background.
Inner memory. Everything is clear here. it is needed to store files and programs on your smartphone.
Removing application data
The applications you use can also accumulate a large number of junk files that simply take up space. To remove them, a useful program is built into the system. “Phone Manager”. The default dispatcher shortcut should be located on the desktop.
In the manager, select the item “Memory cleaning”. In the window that opens, you will see general information on unnecessary files and application data. It also displays data on messengers, which also tend to clog the memory with unnecessary “junk”. Another useful item is unused applications. Just delete what you don’t use.
Opposite each item there is a “Clear” button. click on it and free up space on your smartphone.
If for some reason there is no “Phone Manager” shortcut on the desktop or you have previously deleted it, it’s okay. In this case, go to Settings Memory Clear. The exact same menu will open to delete unnecessary data.
If you scroll down the window in the Memory Cleanup menu, you can see the Special Cleanup field.
Here you can find all the statistics on images, videos, audio, applications and large files stored in your Huawei’s memory. We look, analyze, delete all unnecessary.
Closing background applications
Everything is simple here. if you use a large number of programs, they often continue to run in the background. You can terminate their work in just two clicks:
- Click on the navigation icon in the form of a square.
- A window will open in which the applications running in the background will be displayed, as well as the amount of free RAM. Click on the basket and you’re done.
Clearing the application cache
To clear the cache of applications on your Huawei and Honor, do the following:
- Open the “Settings” smartphone.
- Next, select the “Applications” item. In the window that opens, click “Applications” again. Applications “width =” 660 “height =” 695 “srcset =” ~ images \ honor-7a-SD-kak-vnutrennjaja-pamjat_17.jpg 660w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11 /kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei-i-honor-scr3-285×300.jpg 285w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei- i-honor-scr3-380×400.jpg 380w “sizes =” (max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px “/
- The applications that you use most often eat up the cache. Take the Health program as an example. We find it in the list of applications, open it and find the item “Memory”.
- In the window that opens, you will see the amount of internal memory that this program occupies, as well as the cache. Click “Clear cache” and you’re done.
Another easy way to clear RAM is to simply restart your smartphone.
Clearing internal memory
Now let’s talk about the ways to free up space and delete unnecessary files on Huawei (Honor). There are several options here:
- Clearing the browser cache.
- Deleting application data.
- Banal removal of unnecessary programs and files (videos, pictures, messages, photos).
Cleaning up RAM
First, let’s figure out how to clear temporary memory (cache). There are two ways to do this: close background apps or clean up individually in each app.
Clearing the browser cache
Browsers over time accumulate a really large volume of unnecessary files that should be deleted periodically. Let’s look at this process using the example of the two most common browsers: “Google Chrome” and “Yandex browser”.
- Open chrome and click on the three dots icon.
- In the window that opens, select the “History” item. History “width =” 660 “height =” 696 “srcset =” ~ images \ honor-7a-SD-kak-vnutrennjaja-pamjat_11.jpg 660w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11 /kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei-i-honor-scr6-284×300.jpg 284w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei- i-honor-scr6-379×400.jpg 379w “sizes =” (max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px “/
- Click Clear history Clear data. Delete data “width =” 660 “height =” 691 “srcset =” ~ images \ honor-7a-SD-kak-vnutrennjaja-pamjat_14.jpg 660w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/ 11 / kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei-i-honor-scr7-287×300.jpg 287w, https://phonegeek.ru/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/kak-ochistit-pamiat-na-huawei.i-honor-scr7-382×400.jpg 382w “sizes =” (max-width: 660px) 100vw, 660px “/
- As in the case of chrome, open the browser and click on the icons in the form of three dots.
- In the window that opens, we find “Settings”.
- There is an item “Clear data”.
SMS messages and messenger chats take up a lot of space (especially if they contain graphic or video files). In order not to have to ask the question “How to clear memory on Honor?” At the most inopportune moment. make it a habit to periodically release all chats. At the same time, valuable information can be immediately saved to a text file or folder on the device.
Important messages in WhatsApp can be marked as favorites, then after clearing the chat they will remain in place (for this, when deleting, you need to select the item “All except favorites”).
Zeroing the clipboard
The clipboard can store not only small texts entered from the keyboard, but also large amounts of information copied from the network. You can free up the occupied memory by rebooting the device. If there is no way to turn off your smartphone, the “Notes” application will help you to reset the buffer through it, you need:
- Open the utility and perform a long press on an empty area.
- When the context menu appears, select “Clipboard”.
- In the loaded window, click on the “Clear” button.
If you need to get rid of only one fragment, you should click on it and select the “Remove from clipboard” option in the context menu.
Force stopping running applications
If it is not possible to carry out full optimization (for example, some of the background applications are needed by the user), then individual applications can be stopped manually. How to clear the internal memory of Honor from unnecessary running programs:
- Open the settings menu.
- Go to the “Memory” section and press the line of the same name.
- Select the item “Memory usage by applications”. a list of all currently running utilities and the amount of resources they occupy will appear.
- Click on the name of the program you want to close.
- In the application menu, click on the icon with three dots.
- Activate the appeared command “Stop”.
The advertised smartphone acceleration software only takes up space on the device. they’re just shells that access Android’s native resources. Knowing how to clean your Honor phone, you can carry out this procedure without unnecessary utilities.
Clearing the system cache
Cache files are collected not only by the browser, but also by Android itself. Information about program settings, reports and other data about applications is accumulated in the system, and sometimes remains there even after the corresponding utility is uninstalled.
One of the most “painless” ways to clear the memory of Honor 7a, without affecting any important data, is to delete unnecessary service files. To clean the Android cache from “garbage”, you need:
- open the “Memory” menu in the smartphone settings;
- go to the “Cache data” section;
- agree with confirmation of deletion.
Clearing may take several minutes depending on cache load.
Manual cleaning of the phone from unnecessary files
User files are the main contents of the smartphone memory. Therefore, before you clean Honor 7 a Pro programmatically, you should manually delete unused images, movies, music or applications.
Photos should be periodically saved to the cloud storage or SD card, and from there copied to a reliable external medium (for example, a USB drive). In order not to occupy the phone memory, all new photos can be automatically uploaded to the Mobile Cloud. Honor cloud service.
In addition to saving space, saving photos to another device will help save them in the event of a breakdown or loss of your smartphone.
System resources can be occupied by different files and programs. To free up memory, you need.
- stop unnecessary background applications;
- clear cache and browser history;
- delete or transfer user files to SD card (or cloud);
- demolish unnecessary programs;
- clear operating system cache.
Before clearing the memory in the Honor 10 Lite phone, it is worth analyzing which data or applications use the maximum amount of resources so as not to waste time on small files.
Using the function buttons
You can also delete unnecessary system information through the Recovery mode:
- Turn off smartphone.
- Simultaneously hold down the volume up and lock buttons and hold them for a few seconds.
- After the menu with the inscription EMUI appears, select the middle line. “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- When the system finishes clearing the cache, restart Honor using the line “Reboot System Now”.
Sound keys are used to move between the Recovery menu items, and the power button is used to confirm the action.
Application for managing and clearing memory on Honor 7A
When developing firmware, phone manufacturers try to make them as compact and “lightweight” as possible. So that the smartphone works quickly with factory settings and with any amount of memory. Third-party applications expand the functionality of some system programs. And they make it possible to use them with one touch. By downloading the Cleaner app from the Play Market, you can clean your smartphone every day. Removing everything together. cache, unnecessary folders and files and running but not used programs.
In Cleaner, you can set up automatic garbage collection for certain days, weeks or months, depending on how often you use your Honor 7A smartphone. The application contributes not only to cleaning, but also to cooling the components of the smartphone, if the user begins to notice that the case on the back is warm or hot. Temperature rise is one of the common problems in all digital devices. Prolonged use of the phone will heat up its parts. The application is easy to use, you don’t even need step-by-step instructions.
If you continue to use the device in this mode, it may fail with serious damage. The application is also a good file manager. Through it you can find any files that have been uploaded, photos and music.
Let’s take a look at the step-by-step instructions that will help you clear the memory on your smartphone:
Each application installed on the phone also takes up system folders, free space in the device’s memory. Review the list of apps and remove any that you no longer use. This will also significantly speed up the Honor 7A smartphone.
How to clear memory on Honor 7A phone step by step
Your mobile device will perform significantly faster if the system is not interfered with by files and programs. Let’s take a look at how to clear the internal memory on your Honor 7A phone with a step-by-step guide. I’ll show you how to make your smartphone fast.
Step-by-step instructions for cleaning your phone from debris
There is another type of files that interfere with the fast and correct operation of a mobile device. cache, unnecessary files. A cache is called system data that the user cannot see.
They serve to speed up certain programs, but they can significantly “slow down” the system and sometimes cause errors. Smartphones have certain sections where you can delete these system files. They can also be cleaned through the settings of a specific application.
How to move Apps to SD card in Honor 7X [English]
But this process is not always convenient. It is easier to use special cleaning managers. Your Honor 7A gadget has such a utility. But it is hidden. And to find it, you need to go to the parameters.
Manual cleaning of free space on Honor 7A
You can save memory and not download additional programs. But you need to learn how to manually clean the folders of your Honor 7A smartphone. On the home screen, find a system application called File Manager. This explorer will be able to show all folders that are available to a regular user on a smartphone. It may have a different name, for example, “Phone Manager” or “Files”.
In the section with the named folders “Music”, “Photos” and so on, you need to find and select “Internal memory”. Then find the folders with the name of the installed games and programs, where the cache is stored, deleting it. The Downloads folder contains all the files that have been downloaded from the network. Check other folders, most of the files you find are available for deletion without consequences.
What to do if the memory on Honor 7A is full
Often budget smartphones don’t have enough RAM. this is one of the most important parameters of a modern mobile device. It determines how quickly the phone can work with several programs at once. The type of memory and its generation are also important.
But now is not about that. It is important for users to know how to quickly clear this type of memory and free it up for further games and programs. Honor, like other Android mobile phones, has a Tasks button.
On the panel, it is usually displayed in the form of a small rectangle, square. With its help, they call up a list of all applications that are running in the system. It is even more convenient than working with the task manager in the Windows operating system. Now you need to get rid of them. Available to uninstall running applications selectively on Honor 7A. Swipe the selected app to the side and it disappears from the list. And also all processes of the program will be closed. If desired, the user can leave running social networks, which he often uses, instant messengers, etc.
To delete all programs at once, use the cross button. By clicking it, all windows in this block will be closed, and, accordingly, all programs on the smartphone. The more applications are open and displayed in this window, the more they take up memory from the phone.
How to Transfer Files from Huawei Honor 7A – Copy Data
How to Move App to Huawei SD Card?
How to transfer apps through settings
- Find the “Applications” tab in the settings.
- Select the utility for the transfer (the main thing is that it is not systemic, otherwise it will not work to transfer it to the SD).
- In the menu that opens, click on the “Transfer to SD card” button, and wait for the result.
How to transfer from internal phone memory to SD card?
- Go to the Application Menu
- Select Settings
- Options. Application manager (or section Device. Applications)
- Then just select the required application
- and click on SD card.
How to transfer photos to a memory card on Honor?
Selecting photos through explorer (file manager)
We select the SD card in our case. Select the desired folder or create a new one and click insert. With all the photos selected, choose an option in the bottom panel “Move”. A new screen will appear to select the folder where you want to transfer the images.
How to set Huawei SD card as default save destination?
X and 9. X: Go to Settings Memory. Click Default Save Location and configure the save location. The Default Save Location feature on your phone does not work if you have set a password for the memory card.
What to do if the button transfer to a memory card is not active?
If the navigation button is not active, then the user has already saved the application to SD. In the event that there is no transfer button, then the manufacturer has prohibited this function. Then you have to use file managers.
How to copy photos from gallery on Android?
Highlight the desired fragment. Click Copy. Tap and hold the screen where you want to paste the copied section.
How to make a SD card the main memory?
Go to Settings. Storage and click on the “SD card” item (On some devices, the storage settings item can be found in the “Advanced” section). In the menu (button on the top right) select “Configure”. If the menu contains the item “Internal memory”, immediately click on it and skip item 3.
How to transfer photos from internal phone memory to memory card?
Transferring captured photos and videos to a memory card
- Open the application “My files”, in it open “Device storage”.
- Press and hold your finger on the DCIM folder until the folder is marked.
- Click on the three points in the upper right and select “Move”.
- Select “Memory Card”.
How to set up saving to Samsung memory card?
Settings Memory Memory by default, select where to save (memory card or phone memory). Ready!
How to set up saving to Android memory card?
- Open the Google Files app. on your Android device. Learn more about how to find out how much free space is left on your device.
- In the upper left corner of the screen, click on the Settings menu icon.
- Enable the Save to SD card function.
- When a window appears asking you to grant the desired permissions, click Allow.
How to install apps on a memory card in Samsung?
- Open the device menu.
- Select “Settings”.
- Find the item “Applications” or “Application manager”.
- Select Application Manager, if available on your device.
- Find the app you want to transfer.
- Select the “Memory” item if it is on your device,
How to download applications from Play Store to SD card?
Method 1. download purchased earlier in the Play Store to a memory card
- Go to “Phone Settings”, select “Applications”, then “Application Management”.
- Next, select the desired application and click “Transfer to MicroSD”
How to move app to SD card Honor 7a?
Open system settings and go to “Device”. “Applications”. Open the menu (properties section) of the required program with a short touch. Tap “Storage”, then “Change”. In the window “Change storage location” select “Memory card”.
How to make a basic SD card?
Using an SD memory card as internal memory
- Go to Settings. Storage and USB drives and click on the “SD card” item (On some devices, the storage settings item can be found in the “Advanced” section, for example, on ZTE).
- In the menu (button in the upper right) select “Configure”.
How to switch to a memory card in your phone?
Try the following anyway:
- While in the settings, open the “Memory” section.
- Click on “Preferred Installation Location” and select “SD Card”.
- You can also assign storage to save other files by designating the SD card as “Default memory”.