Forgot Picture Password On Huawei Phone
Prevent accidental blocking or reset easily!
This method is absolutely necessary for EVERYONE who has the risk of accidental blocking (small children) or reinsurance!
The method is based on the fact that: an SMS with a special text is sent to the locked smartphone, after which Android is unlocked!
Method 2 to unlock your HTC pattern
- Install HTC Sync;
- Connect smartphone to PC;
- Install Screen Lock Bypass application using HTC Sync;
- Reboot your smartphone;
- Remove the lock (if the lock is not removed, repeat the procedure).
Method. 25. Turning on the Internet
If you enter the correct username and password, and Android answers you with a refusal (due to the lack of Internet). Then we proceed as follows:
- Turn off Android and then Turn on Android (this is called reboot);
- When the upper bar appears only on Android (information center or notification center), pull it down and turn on mobile data or WI-FI;
- Enter the correct Login and Password Google. Android Unlocked.
How methods work in Adb Run?
Method. the gesture.key file is removed from the / data / system folder
If something didn’t work out with the Adb Run program, you can try to manually do the same operation.
Press the CTRL R button on the PC and enter the given command cmd and Enter:
enter the given field cmd command
Enter the following commands in sequence (the ADB RUN program must be installed):
cd adb / progbin
Then restart Android and enter any pattern.
Method. data in system.db is reset from the / data / system folder
If your unlocking did not go through using the Adb Run program, you can try manually doing the same operation itself
press the CTRL R button on the PC, enter this field command cmd and Enter
Enter the following commands in sequence:
cd adb / progbin
update system set value = 0 where name = ‘lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value = 0 where name = ‘lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
Then restart Android and the smartphone or tablet will be unlocked!
Method 9. “Kill Bill” method
Method 0.5 to unlock Android pattern. Clean up the partition via Fastboot
If for some reason you cannot get into the Recovery menu to reset the settings, then you should use the Fastbtoot mode.
- Install the Adb Run program;
- Install Android drivers (anyway);
- Put the device into Fastboot mode;
- Run the ADB RUN program;
- Go to the Manual Command. ADB menu;
- Enter the command: fastboot erase data or fastboot.w
- Restart Android.
Method to unlock unlock pattern with firmware on Sony devices
- Download and install Flashtool program for Sony firmware
- Install Sony drivers
- Download and create a Sony firmware suitable for flashing in FlashTool
- Launch Flashtool
- Go to the tab “Tools-Bundles-Create”
- Fill in the fields:
- In Select source folder. specify the location of the firmware
- In Device. choose your model
- In Branding, write locked remove
- In Version, specify the firmware number
Method 1. data recovery
If the device cannot be unlocked, then you can resort to more radical actions. Namely, data recovery, without unlocking the key.
Read about how to recover data on Android on the page “How to recover all data from a crashed Android?”, Maybe some options will suit you too.
ADB and command line
- Go to the Adb Run program menu;
- Select Item Manual. Shell;
- Dial commands:
After rebooting, enter any gesture (if a lock is displayed).
How to unblock via Gmail
One of the easiest ways to unlock is through your Gmail account. To restore access, follow the instructions:
- Enter any wrong passwords 5 times.
- Click on the appeared button “Forgotten password / pattern”.
- In the new window, use the data associated with the phone in the form of a password and username to log in.
- The password or pattern data can now be updated.
This method is suitable for those who are looking for information on how to unlock newer Huawei phones. For a full reset, follow the instructions:
- To turn off your smartphone, hold down the on / off button.
- After disconnecting the device, hold down the volume up. Without releasing it, hold down the power key. You need to do this until the screen lights up.
- Now release the device mute key but keep holding the volume up button.
- You will see several active buttons. Click “wipe data”.
- In a new window, you will see two buttons: “No” and “Wipe data”. Choose the second.
- Now all settings are reset to factory settings, data is deleted, and your Huawei needs to be set up as a new phone.
How to unlock with your fingerprint
If you suspect that you might ever forget your password, you can use your fingerprint to hedge your bets. In this case, the phone “recognizes” you and gives you access to the data. Take care of this in advance by setting fingerprints before you lose access to your smartphone.
This method works for devices with a preinstalled fingerprint sensor. Find out about its availability in the technical specifications of your smartphone. If your Huawei supports this feature, follow the instructions:
- Go to smartphone settings. At the bottom of the page you will see the item “Security and Privacy”. tap on it.
- In the menu that opens, find the “Fingerprint” item and click.
- In the new list, select “Fingerprint Management. (Setting up a fingerprint and related functions) “.
- Enter the password or pattern set on the device.
- To register a fingerprint, select “New fingerprint”.
- Follow the instructions on the phone screen. put your finger on the scanner, slightly changing its position. Click “OK”.
- You can add 5 prints to your smartphone. Touch the scanner to unlock.
How to unlock via Hard Reset
How to unlock your Huawei phone. when i forgot my Gmail login information? If the user has forgotten the password not only from the smartphone, but also from the Google account associated with it, a more rigid option will help. Hard reset will erase all information on the phone by resetting it to factory settings.
This method is suitable for older versions of Huawei.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding the shutdown button.
- When the smartphone turns off, hold down the volume up key while simultaneously pressing the on / off key. You need to do this until the Android logo appears.
- English will appear on the smartphone screen. Use the volume key to scroll through them to the inscription “wipe data”. It is necessary to confirm the selection with the power button.
- A confirmation window will open with a long list of “no” answers and one “yes” text. Use the volume up button to scroll to “yes” and select the power button.
- In the new window, tap “reboot system now” using the power key.
- Now all settings have been reset to factory settings, information has been deleted, and your Huawei needs to be set up as a new phone.
Forgot picture password on Huawei phone
How to Unlock Huawei Phone? When setting a password or pattern, the user receives a warning: it will not be possible to recover the pin code, you need to remember it now. Smartphone protection is a very important feature to keep your data safe. But what if the data is reliably protected even from the owner? Don’t panic! In this article, we will tell you about all the ways to restore access
Nuances and emerging problems
Now that you have received detailed instructions on how to unlock your Huawei phone, let’s clarify some details. If you decide to use Hard reset (translated as “hard reset”) to restore access. be careful! You can lose all important information on your smartphone. photos, videos, contacts. This method is only suitable for those who have made a fresh backup of all information.
Also, the first option didn’t work for all users. The second option suits almost everyone, but does not change the password, but bypasses it.
Reset using your Gmail account
The easiest way to “revive” a smartphone without the help of strangers and service centers is to use your google account. If the user has suddenly forgotten the password from Honor 8 and five times in a row tried to enter an invalid key, the screen will display the line “Forgot the pattern” To restore the phone and return it to working condition, you need to click on this inscription. After that, you will need to enter your email address and password from your account. Remember that you should only enter the mail to which the phone is linked, otherwise you may have problems unlocking.
Now you need to choose an unlocking method. If you need to change the password, select the item “Change the pattern”. Next, you have to enter a new key, after which you will again have full access to your smartphone. For those who have forgotten not only the pattern, but also the password from the google account, there is another way to unlock the phone.
How to unlock a Huawei smartphone
In most cases, the question of how to unlock a Huawei phone arises when the user has entered the pattern incorrectly several times. It is only necessary to enter the password incorrectly five times, and access to your data is automatically blocked, which makes the smartphone completely useless. There is nothing wrong with that, you can return the phone to working condition very quickly. Unlocking and changing the password on a Huawei smartphone is a snap.
Forgot your password and can’t unlock your Huawei? The problem can be solved
Smartphones have long become an integral part of modern life. Their memory stores not only memorable pictures and dates, but also a lot of other necessary information. To prevent it from getting into the public domain, the developers came up with and created a considerable set of protection methods. One of the strongest protection methods is a pattern. It will help to preserve information even if intruders take possession of your gadget. Huawei’s phone makers have created strong protections to ensure that your personal information remains that way in any situation.
However, sometimes unforeseen situations occur in life, when even the owner of a smartphone, for one reason or another, cannot unlock his gadget. What to do in this case? Is it possible to disable the password while preserving all the important information stored on the smartphone. How to unlock your Huawei phone if you forgot your password or pattern?
Using Hard Reset
This variant of unlocking the smartphone is more rigid. It will reset the information on the phone to factory settings. The method is quite effective for those who forgot the key from Honor 8, but unlike the previous method, it leads to a complete loss of data. To use this unlocking option, you need to perform the following sequence of actions:
- First you need to turn off your smartphone. This can be done by simply pressing a button or by simply pulling out the battery.
- Now, to turn on, you need to simultaneously hold down and hold the “Power” buttons and both volume buttons for a few seconds.
- After the appearance of the inscription “Android”, you must release “Turn on”, the rest should be kept pressed.
- After these actions, the phone should let you into the “Recovery Menu” or, as it is also called, the “Recovery Menu”. At this point, the buttons can no longer be held.
- Moving between menu items is done using the volume buttons. You need to select and confirm the line “Wipe data / Factory reset”.
- Confirms the selection of the desired line by pressing the power key.
- Further on the screen may appear the inscription “Yes. delete all user data”, it also needs to be confirmed by pressing the power button.
After this procedure, the phone will completely reboot. This means that the unlocking was successful. All settings will be reset, and there will be no passwords or keys on the smartphone.
Methods to reset the pattern without losing data
One of the simplest methods is to enter the wrong key multiple times. For this you need:
- enter the wrong pattern several times;
- wait for the window with the Google account request form to appear;
- enter login (mailbox) and password.
After that, your unlock pattern will be reset. However, there is one but. it is far from always possible to check the account data, since there may be no Internet connection. In this case, you need:
- find an active Wi-Fi access point;
- start the dialer by pressing “emergency call”;
- enter the engineering menu call code in the dialer (for example ###);
- select Service tests. WLAN in the appeared window;
- connect to access point.
If for some reason this method does not suit you, you can use the active window method. To do this, do the following:
- download and install the proprietary HiSuite utility;
- connect your smartphone to your computer via a USB cable;
- run the utility and go to the “Contacts” section, and then “My e-mail”;
- pull back the status bar curtain after the notification appears and go to the system settings;
- disable pattern protection.
If there is no PC in the vicinity or for some reason you cannot follow the instructions, you can wait for the battery to drain and when a warning window appears, use the shutter to call the settings.
If your device is rooted and has custom recovery installed on it, you can try to delete the file with the pattern key data yourself. In this case, after rebooting, you can enter any gesture to unlock the device. This requires:
- download Aroma File Manager and place it at the root of the memory card;
- launch custom recovery;
- flash the archive with the utility;
- after Aroma File Manager starts, go to the directory “system root / data / system /” and delete the gesture.key file.
If there is no custom recovery on your device or is only launched from the system, you can try your luck with stock recovery. To do this, you need to flash the script with the deletion of the pattern data file:
- start recovery (volume up power button);
- select the item “install zip”, “install update.zip” (or the like, depending on the device);
- select our archive and flash it.
This is actually all. If none of these methods worked for you, you will have to try extreme methods. If this does not suit you, you will have to contact an official service center.
How to reset the pattern on Huawei devices?
These instructions will help you solve the pattern key problem on any Huawei Android device.
According to the latest research, the pattern on smartphones and tablets running Android is one of the most reliable ways to protect.
However, this method can add headaches not only to attackers, but also to the owners of the device (especially if they have children).
In this article, we have collected all the easiest and most reliable ways to reset the pattern for Huawei Android devices and divided them into two categories: with data saving, and with data loss.
Methods to reset the pattern with loss of user settings and data
These reset methods will result in the loss of all system settings and uninstallation of applications. Photos, melodies and videos will remain intact. If you are mentally resigned to the consequences, then let’s take action.
For a start, you can try doing a full factory reset. How to do this is described in detail in our article “Hard Reset” on Huawei devices. If you fail to perform a full reset, you will have to resort to flashing. This requires:
- find your device on the official website;
- go to the downloads section;
- download the archive with the firmware package;
- unzip the package and place all firmware files in the root of the memory card in the dload folder;
- turn off the device and insert a memory card;
- connect the charger;
- wait until the end of the firmware process and remove the memory card (the device will reboot itself).
Answers to popular questions
Now I would like to answer the most popular questions on this topic that readers ask us:
Ways to unlock Huawei Honor if you forgot your password
In an effort to protect our Huawei Honor from unauthorized persons, we often “protect” it from ourselves, simply forgetting the PIN-code or a combination of connecting the dots of the graphic key.
If you, at one point, have forgotten the password on your phone and do not know how to unlock your Huawei Honor device, do not rush to panic. There are several ways to bypass smartphone blocking. Methods will differ depending on the device and version of the operating system.
How to prevent your Huawei Honor device from being locked. recommendations
Unlocking a smartphone after several attempts to enter the wrong password is a rather long procedure, albeit possible. Depending on the version of the operating system, your phone model and the year of manufacture, the method of accessing the device also changes.
- In order not to face such troubles, first of all, always remember or write down your login information.
- Try not to change the phone number or email address to which the device is linked.
- Don’t make the pattern too hard to reproduce.
- Also, blocking may occur due to system operations with the phone. For example, flashing, installing an unofficial shell, incorrectly obtaining root rights.
I have Honor 8X, I just can’t recover my password, I installed a new firmware. And I can’t enter again, it says that it is necessary to activate the device?
As you can see, it is quite possible to unlock Huawei even if you forgot your password. In our article, we have described all the available and effective methods for today. Some are more complex in their scheme, some are easier, but one of the presented methods will definitely help you! So try it and don’t be afraid. And if you have any questions or additional problems. write to us.
Video: Hard Reset or Factory Reset Honor Device How To?
Forgot password on Huawei tablet, what to do?
You can unlock both the phone and the tablet in the same way. Considering your operating system version and gadget model, use the tips written above. For a tablet, a full wipe, and unlocking through an account, and a new firmware are suitable.
Hard Reset. or reset to factory settings
In order to perform a factory reset on Huawei Honor and reset the password, do the following:
- Turn off your device.
- Now boot by holding the power up buttons together.
- Release the buttons when you see the Huawei logo on the screen.
- You will now see the boot menu displayed on your screen.
- Select “Wipe data factory reset” from the options list, using the volume button to navigate and the power button to select.
- Then click “Delete all user data”.
- That’s all! The device will automatically reboot to normal mode after completing the factory reset process.
Password recovery and password reset via Google account
If you’ve linked your phone to your Google account, you can enter it and unlock the gadget. After many failures when trying to drive in a password, the operating system prompts you to enter a Google account. It is indicated in the settings for purchases on Google Play.
How can this be achieved? Just drive in the wrong keys in a row, after 5-6 failures, you will be asked to wait 30 seconds, and then a window will appear, or you can click on “Forgot the pattern”. Now we enter our Google account and your mobile is saved!
How to unlock Huawei Honor when forgot pattern password
If the user has locked the phone and forgot the password, it is better to resort to the simplest unlocking methods first, suitable for any model and operating system.
Let’s talk in more detail about each of them.