Display recorder how to connect to Wi-Fi. Wireless camera router
Direction recorder: how to get after February 15
In accordance with the Decree of the Government (dated December 14, 2018. N 1556) All participants in the turnover of drugs must be registered in the FGIS MDLP system until February 29, 2020. In the list of equipment, which is necessary for working with marked goods, along with online cash desks and 2D scanners is a detention recorder.
Directioning registrar. a device designed to fix the fact of removing the medicine from the turnover and send data about this to the monitoring system. Its use is necessary:
The functionality of the registrar does not provide for the sending of information about the acceptance of the goods from the supplier or its internal movement, transfer for destruction, sale, etc.D. The withdrawal of the drug is fixed by sale using an online cashier.
The main components of the device are monitor, keyboard, Datamatrix scanner, Internet connection module (security module), GLONASS module, battery.
Who needs a disposal registrar
The registrar is necessary for medical institutions (clinics, hospitals, dental clinics, plastic surgery centers, and t.D.) and pharmacies that participate in the state program for providing the population with drugs for VNS. The number of registers of disposal per organization depends on the number of places of activity. to each address indicated in the license, you need an apparatus.
- distributors and logistics companies that are supplying drugs;
- medical organizations subordinate to the Ministry of Defense;
- medical rooms in educational institutions, which are structural units of the medical institution;
- separate divisions of medical organizations receiving medications for medical care from the head organization;
- pharmacies selling retail and not letting goals for free according to the prescription.
If you do not acquire the disposal by the registrar, then you can bring additional difficulties in order to write off the medications and change their status in the marking system. So, after the disposal of medicines, excluding them by the registrar, they will continue to be listed on the balance of medical institutions or pharmacies.
After checking the necessary settings that Link has a Link and 3G modem, you need to open a browser, enter a given address, user name, password, this will allow you to quickly and efficiently access the registrar. Such a setting will not take much time.
The principle of connection through the device and setting in this situation is quite simple, especially for those who have already encountered the process of setting up the router. This process will not be any difficulties for those who own the concept of a local network and can work with it. At first, at the start of this process, for remote access, you need to configure the Hikvision DVR to a static IP address, and then redirect it to a direct address, and then select your port for each of these addresses. If there is no way to connect the selected address, then you can use the specialized DNS service, which will relieve the need to buy the selected address. Your 3G modem will work like a clock.
Features of connection
There are several types of TP-Link routers, in fact, like a DVR, in particular, Hikvision, so in the article you will have to consider only basic principles of connection, regardless of models. There are several connection options. In one case, you can manually prescribe addresses, gateways and masks with ports, in the other case. a simpler. DHCP technology is used.
If the provider has a dynamic access address, you need to start creating an account on the No-IP service.com. This setting will have a constant domain name, which allows you to have constant access to the router. During the registration process on the service, the user has a new password and login that needs to be remembered.
When working with the RV, erroneous situations are possible, both due to errors in 1C and because of checks in the RV or MDLP.
Part of the checks was implemented by the MDLP library, the analysis of erroneous answers from the RV should also understand correctly. At the same time, as I designated above, there may be problematic situations not the most obvious.
The most common error at the moment is the fallacy of KM when creating it by the supplier. Often this applies to km released up to 01.07.2020, but occasionally there are km released later, but having the same problems.
What is happening in this situation? A document with such km is sent to the RV, he returns a successful response to the queue, after the request of the status, he will also be returned successful. For the RV, you can request the statuses of disposal and there they will also be as “dispersed”. But in the LC these km will not come.
The first to wait from 1 hour to 24 until the document appears in the LC (delayed queue processing are possible).
The second check the KM in the LC at the date of their release on the product tab and if there are previously released 01.07.2020, which did not appear in the LC after sending to the RV, it is necessary to consider the possibility of creating a new issue of issuance with sending under scheme 531, bypassing the RV.
The next error applies exclusively to the RV atol. Sending the document causes an error-the validity of the PIN code has expired, it is required to be entered again. Everything is simple here, as in the situation with blocked RV. A new PIN code with rebooting is simply introduced or the connection with the satellites is restored.
There is also a frequent error, one of the most incomprehensible for the user at the moment, the return of the error from the MDLP “Unacceptable transition to the commodity chain”. This mistake may be understood as a whole subset of errors:
Here we must stop in more detail with a specific example. Suppose there is a situation when acceptance is recorded at 12.00, but the supplier did not take into account the recommendations at the direction of the time zone and sent it without 03.00 in the date. RV ignores the transmitted time in JSON and sets its time actual. Thus, any extradition up to 15.00 will lead to an error. The situation is quite rare, but possible.
In such a situation, I recommend that I pay the acceptance document indicated in the XML for the time, namely, whether the supplier was transmitted by the hour.long belt in the date.
Perhaps you run into other errors when using the RV that I forgot or have not met. Please write about them in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев and maybe I can include decisions on them in an article to help other users.
Wifi CCTV camera price in Pakistan with memory card | CCTV Camera Prices
If you are interested in any certain topics, please write in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. Perhaps I will include them in subsequent articles. Healthy criticism of the article is also welcome, which will help to make it better.
P.S. Quite often, I run into accusations that the marking worsens the work, an honest sign works poorly, etc.D. Here I will express exclusively my own opinion on this situation. The idea of labeling of the LP proceeds from a decrease in counterfeitable LP and traceability of each stage of the LP life cycle, which in general will lead to an improvement in medicine. They require money for marking. when you start working for free we can return to this issue. RV organizations are issued for free. Unstable work of an honest sign. I have been engaged in the labeling of LP for the 3rd year and well saw development from the point of view of the developer. The support service has always reacted to my applications adequately, some wishes were really taken into account in new releases. Documentation for developers is very convenient and detailed. I took it as a sample when writing my own API for example. Unstable work and errors. yes, but as a developer, I perfectly understand what amount of work needs to be done so that the system works stably throughout our very rather big country.
Of course, there are negative points that constantly pop up in discussions. For my part, I ask users to treat this system, which is still better and will be more stable over time. And with the developers I am ready to share their experience in this direction to make quality products for users.
P.P.S. I want to thank my design team, thanks to which we are successfully developing. Thanks. This article and your merit.
Setting Wi-Fi CCTV cameras
Wi-Fi CCTV cameras usually have two ways to connect to a registrar or computer-wireless and wired.
A wireless connection is carried out using Wi-Fi, wired-through the Ethernet cable, then eat a cable type “twisted pair”.
When setting the camera. Connected using a cable, it is important which device device will be connected to the video camera (to the registrar or computer).
The connection to the registrar is as follows:
- Connect the video camera with the registrar using Ethernet Wires.
- Open the DVR settings and connect to the video camera by introducing it IP address (you can find out in the instructions for the camera or on the case).
- Start video recording.
- Connect the video camera to the port of the router or the computer network card.
- Open the browser and go to the web-integse device according to the corresponding IP address (are in the instructions).
- Enter standard login and password (you can also find in the instructions for the device).
- For the greatest safety, it is strictly recommended to change standard login and password. In addition, you can change the IP address.
- Start video recording. For the greatest convenience, it is recommended to download a program for recording image from video surveillance video cameras on a computer.
The tuning of a wireless connection may differ slightly from the wired, but partially there is a similarity.
A wireless connection to a Wi-Fi DVR can be configured as follows:
- Connect a video camera with a power source and turn it on.
- Open the registrar settings and go to Wi-Fi connection parameters.
- Find the right device (you can use the automatic search for wireless devices, or you can enter the ID devices manually).
True, depending on the specific model of the DVR or camera, some points can differ significantly.
Connection to a computer on a Wi-Fi network is done as follows:
- Turn on the video camera.
- Connect it with a computer using a router or Wi-Fi adapter. When using the adapter, it is necessary to use the settings of wireless connections in Windows (in some cases, you will need to create a virtual access point). When using the router, go to its web-integer (by IP address) and connect the video camera through it.
- Open any browser and go to the IP address video camera.
- Enter the login and password from it (they will be standard). Further, standard authentication data (login and password) is recommended to change.
- Turn on the direct record.
But it also happens that the registrar does not support Wi-Fi, since they do not have a built-in module. This problem can be bypassed in two ways:
To connect the DVR with a router, you need to use the Ethernet cable (twisted pair) and a free port on the router itself, after which it will receive IP addresses and other necessary data in automatic mode.
With USB adaptors, everything is somewhat more difficult. Firstly, the DVR must support the connection of additional devices via USB, otherwise there will be no use from buying an external adapter.
Secondly, even if the DVR has a USB port and the ability to connect devices to it, the adapter should be supported by the device.
Not all registrars are compatible with most popular Wi-Fi routers. Therefore, before buying, it is recommended to consult with specialists.
After the DVR is switched to the router or the use of an external Wi-Fi adapter, you can start setting the camera.
What method of connection. wired or wireless, only you choose. However, it should be noted that a wireless connection has many advantages and disadvantages compared to wired, namely:
- The lack of the need to lay wires, which will help establish wireless video surveillance in those places to where it is physically difficult or completely impossible to stretch the cable.
- Small size. The vast majority of Wi-Fi cameras are supplied in a compact case (this does not apply to street devices).
- Lack of binding to the same place. The installed camera can always be installed in any necessary place, because the wires in this case do not limit anything.
- The possibility of wired connection via Ethernet, this will help in the absence of Wi-Fi in the DVR or router connected to PC.
- Lack of probability of turning off the shooting due to a wire break, since the cable is simply not used.
- Price. Wireless video cameras are more expensive than wired, in some cases the difference in cost can be very significant.
- Increased complexity in setting. In addition to the camera itself, you need to correctly configure the connection by Wi-Fi.
- Poor work on long distances or in the condition of strong radio interference, t.to. the signal either does not come at all, or very bad.
It is also necessary to ensure that Wi-Fi CCTV cameras, although they are very convenient, they can not always be used for security needs.
They may have problems, as we have already noted, when working at large distances. In addition, you can often encounter incompatibility with old devices that do not support modern wireless protocols.
And although in most cases the problems can be solved by the purchase of additional equipment or periphery, it is still better to do with standard wire solutions and IP camera.
Thanks to this, you exclude the problems that arise when using Wi-Fi CCTV cameras.
P4GCRGUXFMEV4ZWTYHVAT18A2 2021-06-29T14: 31: 1403: 00 29, June, 2021 | Setting video surveillance | Комментарии и мнения владельцев on the Wi-Fi Settings Wi-Fi CCTV CAMERS DOODED DOODED
New digital DVRs RVI
RVI cameras have applications for tuning via the Internet DVR for remote viewing with iPhone, Android, Mac and Windows. DVR software allows you to watch security cameras through the internal LAN network. The built.in remote station also makes it possible to study previously recorded surveillance videos. An integrated remote system, sometimes called a DVR viewing program, works on a computer running Microsoft Windows.
Setting up the RVI DVR for viewing via the Internet:
- Assign DVR IP address.
- Connected to DVR in the local network.
- Set up portractions of ports on the router.
- Through the static DHCP IP address for DVR.
- Create and configure the DNS Dynamic account.
- Through the dynamic DNS on the router.
- The RVI DVR DVR is set to view via a remote connection to it.
- Assign the IP address for the DVR.
- It is convinced that the DVR is connected to the network by connecting the Ethernet cable to the rear panel of the DVR and the other end to the router.
- Enter the DVR by pressing the menu button on the DVR or on the remote control.
- When it is proposed to enter the password, click the OK button on a digital DVR or remote control.
- Default password for DVR is empty. If it is already installed, they introduce it and click “OK”.
- The system menu select “External device”.
- The menu installs “TCP/IP” settings.
- On the screen setting a video surveillance video recorder via the Internet TCP/IP, DHCP Setup is determined and Enter is pressed.
DHCP settings confirm that the DHCP mode is installed on automatic. If not so, they regulate it by pressing the OK button.
- Choose “determine IP” and press the input. Update the screen and wait until new data is filled.
- They pay attention to the internal IP, which the router appointed DVR, and ports of ports will be tuned for it.
- Choose DHCP Mode and press “OK”. The mode will be changed by hand. This guarantees that DVR will always assign the same IP address from the router. This is important because if the power of the router is disabled, it can prescribe DVR by another IP, and then the user will not receive access to DVR remotely.
- Press the menu button once to return to the installation screen and settings of the TCP/IP DVR.
- On the screen, select the IP-configuration settings, press Enter and confirm the port number DVR. Port by default. 8000. If DVR is not tuned to this port, they change this value by 8000.
- They press the “menu” several times on DVR until it appears with the image of cameras in real time.
- Choose Manul to connect.
- The IP address is introduced, which was noted on the TCP/IP DVR settings screen in the “address” field. If any of the numerical fields in the IP address contains initial zeros, they should be removed. For example, if IP address DVR 192.168.000.066, you need to enter 192.168.0.66.
- Recruit 8000 for the port.
- Admin for user id.
- Leave the password empty if it was not previously installed, or introduced if created.
- Click OK, after the end of data entry.
Setting up Internet connection in the IP camera itself.
First, we will analyze the easiest way to access the camera through the intranes. Modern IP cameras can do without a router, t.e. You can directly connect the provider’s network cable to the camera, configure the Internet through the web Inte Web and Vulia. After that, you enter the address http: //, for example http: // 95 in the address bar.110.64.7 and connect to your IP camera.
This method has a significant drawback- using only one IP camera or registrar.
Setting up connections via the Internet of several IP cameras.
If you want to use several IP cameras to you, in addition to the “white” IP address or the configured DDNS function and several IP video cameras will be needed by a router.
The principle is the following- having set up the Internet on the router, connect all the IP video cameras to the router, it does not matter in which way using the Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi wireless network. After that, go to the web chamber integration and change the connection port, instead of 80, change to any value from 1000 to 65000.
At the same time, the ports should differ on different cells, for example, for the camera1- port 1000, camera 2- port 1001, camera3- port 1003. Next, save the settings on all IP cells. The next step needs to throw the ports on the router, for this, go to the web router of the router, find the “Port Pass” item or similar to this and indicating the port of the camera and its IP address save the settings.
If you did everything correctly, enter the address http: //:, for example http: // 188.8.131.52: 1000. Thus, you will connect to your IP camera1 from any place having Internet access.
You can learn more about connecting and setting up the IP video cameras and network registrar (NVR) from the Internet from the leadership below PDF.
Connecting a DVR to the Internet via router
Connection of the DVR to the router does not have any difficulties for a person who has been setting to the usual setting of a router and having a slightly low idea of local networks. For beginners in this case, I will try to explain the entire course of settings as accessible as possible from the very first step. So. let’s talk about how to connect a DVR to the Internet via a router.
The process will take place in two stages. Firstly, we will set up the very video registering device on the network static IP address, and then we will redirect from local IP addresses to one allocated and assign each individual address your port in the settings of the router.
In the absence of the possibility of connecting the allocated IP address in some cases, we can use the DDNS service that allows you to do without it.
The second stage will be to set up the router itself and should also not cause difficulties. So, let’s get down.
- Open the registrar menu, go to the “Network” submenu.
- We make a change of DHCP (receiving an automatic IP) to Static (permanent or static address).
- After that, enter the following values into the field: IP addresses of DVRs on the network-192.168.0.111, introduce the mask of the subnet like 255.255.255.0, the gateway of the router takes the value of 192.168.0.1 and the address of the DNS server. 192.168.0.1 (this value is determined automatically, but in the presence of this graph, we fill it identical to the address of your router, which you can find on a special sticker at the bottom of the device).
The gateway address, filled with us above, corresponds to the settings of the router, which will be connected to the registrar. For various trademarks of routers, these data can have different values, so even if you do not remember the parameters of your device, go to its menu and find identical sections for the correct configuration of our ligament. All data from the router and DVR will be identical, except IP addresses.
Roter setup for remote access to the DVR
Action on the entrance to the router menu is very simple. We need knowledge of the address of the locker, the name and password of the user. All these data are usually on a special sticker on the bottom of the router. If suddenly they are not there, we look at the box or in the instructions for the device.
If we talk about fairly widespread models, then ASUS and ZYXEL, for example, are opened at 192.168.one.one. D-Link and Tenda routers have address 192.168.0.one. You can rarely meet 192.168.100.1 or 192.168.2.1 (if you have some kind of non-proven model).
User name and password for entering the menu are also standard. as a rule, this is admin and admin. There are also Root, 1234 or empty password entering field. Here, again, it all depends on the specific brand of the router.
The local addresses of the router can be in the range from 1 to 255, and the external IP or domain name is always the same and, in order to go to the network precisely under it, we must set our port for each device.
The value for the port is in the range of 0. 65550, I will accept the value of the port for the router 9001, and for the registrar 9011. Other ports, if, for example, we expect to watch videos from a smartphone or from a tablet, are also redirected from the local address of the registrar under the same port. That is, if we write in the format “Internal IP address: port” (192.168.0.111: 37777). we will get a forwarding on Domen.ru: 37777.
- In order to find the subparagraph of the network port in the settings of any router, we go to the Seciation submenu or “Tools” (Tools) or “Settings” (settings).
- Next, click on “Remote Management).
So that our router shows a permanent local IP DVR, this address must be reserved. For gambler, the range of slot machines is important. for one session, many can sort up to hundreds of different slots. Therefore, the gambling club should give a good selection of games so that customers do not go to another casino. Club of Club Club on Casinovulkanplay.COM will give players a great choice of modern and classic options that can be played for free and with money. If we do not do this, when the registration device is turned off, the local address indicated by us can take any other device that receives the settings automatically, and our DVR will not be able to recover when there is no redirect function to another port in the router.
Address reservation is carried out according to MAS-Adrus (submenu “DHCP Management” and further “Address Reservation”). Either on the router you can specify IP, which does not give out by DHCP, or drive any of the previous ones (if your router has address 192.168.0.100, indicate for the DVR 192.168.0.99 and so on).
- We reload the video frame in your PC or laptop connected to one network with a DVR, go to the browser, enter the search engine 192.168.0.111/. If you need to enter the Internet (all cases except the first), we indicate the allocated IP and port. 93.83.eleven.111: 9011/.
In the presence of a connected DDNS service instead of an IP address, you use the domain name with the same success (we have this: Q900001.No-IP.Biz: 9011/)
We hope we were able to help you, and setting the remote access to the DVR through the router ended successfully.
How to set up a router
I work as a private computer master. I have been involved in computer repair for more than 12 years as an amateur since the 90s. For two years he worked as the head of the service center specializing in connecting subscribers to the Internet and computer assistance.
I prescribe everything according to the pictures-it gives out from this: Error code: 14007 Error: The port of remote control through the web-intese entered into a conflict with the port of the virtual server.
Hello. This means that the conflict (intersection) of the ports occurs. That is, two devices use the same port (trying to use one port). Of course, an error will appear. You need to divide the ports so that they do not match. Perhaps the problem is in the settings of the router. Try to go into the router settings, then “safety”, there in “remote control”. In this section, change the “web control port” from 80 to 8080, for example. Should help. The main thing is that the port of the server and the port of the web control do not match.
Good evening. Who will help? I want to connect in my store via Wi-Fi and the IVMS4500 program through a router to a video surveillance system (there are Nikvision Dvra). I don’t understand anything in these ports and addresses ((((
Good afternoon. I read the article “Connection of the DVR to the Internet through a router”. The situation is similar, but is complicated by the fact that the router itself goes through the 4G modem, which in turn has its own settings, and I can only learn from these settings (as I understand it, external). In this regard, the question: how and where to prescribe what to connect, to connect the registrar to the Internet via a router with access to the Internet via 3G/4G modem? I myself do not understand anything about this and thanks to your article, I began to delve at least a little what’s what. But what to do with the modem I don’t understand. I hope for your consultation. Thank you in advance.
Hello. In fact, there is no difference how the router is connected to the Internet. The main thing is that the connection with the Internet is. You do not set up an Internet connection, but assign an IP address for a DVR, to then find it on the network and connect to it. And in the router, not connecting to the provider is set up, but remote control of a specific device via the Internet. In general, the essence of the settings does not change, everything is done in the same way. Read the article carefully and do everything slowly. You don’t need a provider network parameters at all. You need to know the IP-address of the router (as a rule, it is 1092.168.0.1 or 192.168.one.1), the subnet mask (it is always the same for everyone) and other parameters that are spelled out in the article. Read more carefully.
When connected via 4G, the ports will be blocked by a mobile operator, it is often found
Good afternoon. Internet 100m/B, my IP constantly changes after each reboot of the router, how can I connect my DVR h h.View in this case ??
Hello. Your local IP address is changing (the address of your device, that is, with each new session, the server appoints you a new unique IP). This does not affect the work of the registrar. Carefully resell the article (http: // bezprovodoff.COM/Wi-Fi/OBORUDOVANIE/PODKLJUCHAEM-VIDEOREGISTRATOR-K-INTERNETU.html). Static (constant and not changing) should only be the IP address of your DVR. The bottom line is that you can always access (link) to the registrar you need a static IP address of the registrar. And the IP that you are talking about is just the address of your device so that the provider’s server can keep in touch with you. In general, set your registrar according to the instructions, everything will work. Let me remind you once again that the address should be static precisely the DVR. In addition, there is also an IP address of the router itself-it is the main gateway. As a rule, this is the address 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.one.1 (if you did not change anything manually). This is generally a different parameter and I do not advise touching it.
Hello. it seems to have done everything right, but it doesn’t work, the page is not found if I take off the video you can see and say that I am doing wrong?
Hello, I set up the port 80, 554, I go to the admin panel, but the video signal is not
Direction recorder for pharmacies and medical organizations
Brief instruction. How to get a registrar of the disposal of marked drugs and connect an honest sign to the MDLP system?
Direction recorder. This is a technical tool for scanning Datamatrix codes, with which the transfer of drugs is fixed to assist the patient. Through the registrar, data on the disposal of drugs are transmitted from a medical institution or pharmacy to GIS MDLP.
Configure a Wireless Camera to a Wi Fi Network
Outwardly, the disposal registrar is similar to the data collection terminal, its intense and appearance include:
- Built.in Datamatrix scanner
- T9 screen and keyboard for managing the disposal registrar
- Wi-Fi, Enthernet for connecting to the internal network of the organization
- The ability to connect a GSM modem (in case the organization is not connected to the Internet)
- conduct a reference to the nomenclature of drugs;
- Safety module (SKSI). To check the crypto code of the marking code
- GLONASS module. To control the conformity of the place of the disposal of the LP actual
- Does not require finalization of a participant in turnover
- Inconvenience of double input of information and the lack of automatic verification of the compliance of the scanned codes with a foundation document (recipe/invoice)
- Loading to the registrar of the list of the required LP and unloading the list of scanned LP
- Convenient for use in rooms without communication and exchange of information with the accounting system without its improvement (through copying data)
- The work of the RV is controlled by the information system of the participant in the turnover, its refinement is required
- The most complete automation of the process and the convenience of using the registrar of the disposal are achieved
1) Medical organizations, as well as all organizations with a medical license. in accordance with the number of places of implementation of activities to provide medical care. Except:
- medical organizations subordinate to the Ministry of Defense
- medical assistance rooms (medical rooms), which are structural units of the medical organization and located in preschool educational organizations, educational organizations, other organizations;
- separate structural divisions of medical organizations receiving drugs for medical care from the head medical organization.
2) pharmacies issuing drugs under the high.cost nosologies program (according to the list of places of activity involved in this program agreed by Roszdravnadzor)
3) pharmacies that leave drugs on the benefit or by partial benefit except:
How to get a disposal registrar
The disposal registrar is issued for free and is served by the marking operator. the Center for Development of Promising Technologies (Central Department Store). The registrar is installed for each place of implementation.
To receive a disposal registrar, you need to fill out an application on the website of the Marking system “Honest Sign”.
Fill out an application for attachment to the contract of free use of driven property (registration of disposal). One for each yul (IP)
Sign UPEP Typical Treaty for receiving the EDS for the registrar of the disposal. The contract will be available in the MDLP LC
After signing the contract, the operator’s service engineer will contact you and coordinates the installation time of the disposal registrar (the installation site is indicated in the questionnaire)
In the agreed time, provide the service engineer with the ability to install, set up and demonstrate the performance of the RV