Disable Unlimited Internet On Phone
Beeline operator provides its subscribers the opportunity to use low-cost Internet on a mobile, tablet, computer via a USB modem or a dedicated line. And for every Internet user, sooner or later the question arises of disconnecting it. For example, you are not satisfied with the quality of services, you go on a trip and will not use your home Internet for some time, or you simply do not use mobile Internet at all and do not want your phone to accidentally connect to the network.
Disabling the Internet when it is no longer necessary, temporarily or permanently, is not difficult, however, different types of Internet are disconnected in different ways.
How to disable Beeline mobile Internet on a phone or tablet?
To turn off the Internet on your mobile device, you can use one of the following methods:
- Disabling the package of three services. This can be done using a USSD request to the number 110180 #, a call to the operator at 0611 or through the Personal Account. In this case, not only the mobile Internet will be disabled, but also the ability to send MMS.
- Delete or change Internet access settings on a mobile device. To do this, in the settings of the phone (or tablet) in the “Wireless Networks” section, you need to delete all profiles, accounts and other data. However, the next time you turn on the device, the new settings will be sent automatically by the operator. Therefore, this method is not very effective. You can also replace all parameters of the Beeline access point with arbitrary data, and then save the changes. After that, access to the Internet will not be blocked, but simply not technically possible.
- Create a new access point on the phone with incorrect, arbitrary data, and activate this access point. This method is good in that the correct settings are saved on the phone, and at any time you can change the access point to the correct one in order to use the Internet.
- Disabling unlimited Internet on the tariff plan or Internet options. Using the operator, in your account or using USSD-requests, you can disable the “All” tariff plans and the “Highway” services. A full list of teams can be found on our website on the pages of these services.
- The use of voluntary blocking, which allows you to temporarily disable the Internet on both Android devices and iPad. After 90 days, access to the network is activated automatically. The service is connected by the number 8-800-700-8000, or through the Personal Account.
Disconnecting the Internet on a USB modem
To disable the Internet on a USB modem, special commands are not needed. If you stop using the modem, when you reach zero balance, access to the network automatically stops, and the balance does not go into minus. When replenishing the account with the Internet, you can use the modem again.
If you plan to permanently refuse to use a USB modem, you can simply remove its driver. To do this, go to the “Control Panel”, then in the “Programs and Features” section, select “Beeline USB-Modem” and click the “Delete” button.
How to disable home internet
Disabling Beeline home Internet is possible only in the operator’s office, where the subscriber writes a statement about the termination of the service contract. After that, the balance on the account is returned to the subscriber, but not in cash, but to the cell phone number or to a bank card, for which purpose, its details are indicated in the application.
Home Internet can be turned off only in the absence of debts. If they are, then it will be necessary to first pay off the debt, and only then it will be possible to terminate the contract. Similarly, it will be necessary to terminate the contract for the use of Beeline home television. In this case, the set-top box will need to be returned to the office staff.
If you want to disconnect the Internet only on vacation, you can use the “Voluntary blocking” service for free for up to 90 days. To do this, contact the office of the company or enable it through the Personal account of the subscriber.