Create sony Playstation 4 account
I can’t create an account
Something went wrong? Can’t register online? Check if your internet connection is disconnected.
If this is not the problem, then the second reason why it is not possible to register is that you are trying to create a second account from one mail.
To solve this kind of problem, contact Sony Playstation technical support.
How to create a PS Network account on Playstation 4?
Welcome to my blog about the world of Playstation 4. I’ve already had reviews where I talked about the PS Plus subscription and the EA Access account. Now I will tell you how to create a PSN account.
The Playstation 4 system is already configured
If you’ve already set up your system but skipped the steps to set up your PSN account, don’t worry. This can be done later. Then the scheme is as follows:
- Start Sonya. You will be prompted to select or create a new user at the entrance.
- Choose “create new” and go through all the steps to set up.
- If the set-top box automatically logs into the main user by default, then the login window can be called up by long pressing the PS button.
- All users will appear. Go to the “Food” menu and from there create a new account, which you will link to your PSN account.
How to make a PlayStation 4 account
In both cases, the Playstation 4 system may request an update to the latest version. Agree, without this you will not be able to do everything.
How to create a foreign account?
It happens that the game does not come out in Russian. What do you do then, you ask? Can I create an account in another country.
In theory, you can register on the PS Network under the British, American, French and even Japanese flags. Everything is simple in the beginning.
- When registering, you are asked to select a country. Choose her.
- Further, to enter the address, simply poke on a Google map, Yandex (or whatever services you use there). Copy any you like in the desired country and paste it into the form.
- Name and age data will have to be invented. They don’t ask for a passport, but try not to lose your data. It is unlikely that it will be possible to restore.
- Any mail for confirmation of the box is suitable. The main thing is not to use the one for which you have already registered an account.
Attention! To pay for the games, you will have to have an account with foreign currency. Because you won’t be able to pay with the ruble.
How to create a Japanese account on the Playstation Network
The Playstation Network is a network that, in addition to being able to play online on Playstation consoles, maintains Sony‘s virtual bazaar, the Playstation Store, where we can download and in some cases even rent audiovisual content or services. movies, music, TV shows in high definition or subscribe to Music Unlimited. even buy the latest digital video game news, download famous dlc files or exclusive demos.
While offers and for many of the materials offered in the Playstation Store vary depending on your Sony trading strategies in each region. Thus, it is quite easy to find content that is paid for in the Playstation Store European, and its Japanese counterpart can be downloaded for free. With Munvi Video Games we offer you a simple tutorial with which we will help you create a Playstation Network account that will allow you to access the Japanese Bazaar, just like we did with the American.
The main difficulty of registering a Japanese account is the language barrier for those who do not know the language of the land of the rising sun. But don’t worry, because through this tutorial, you will be able to access your Japanese account quickly and easily in a few simple steps. Take action!
- First, we must have an email address that we will link to this account. I recommend creating a new and specific account for this Japanese account.
- From our console we will go to the users section, where we will create a new one.
- Now we will go to the Playstation Network menu and we will select Sign up to Playstation Network.
- We chose Create a new account and we will receive a series of on-screen instructions that are very easy to follow and we will proceed with the registration.
- We will need to specify the country of residence (“residence”), where we select Japan (Japan), and we will see the texts suddenly appear in Japanese. We choose the first option and continue.
- Then we have to enter (from top to bottom): email address, password and the answer to the security question (list anything you can think of, but always write it down on a piece of paper in case we need this answer in the future). fields, we give the option to the right.
How to Make a PlayStation 4 Account (TUTORIAL) 2021
- In the next window, we only need to enter the alias that we have chosen as the user and select the option on the right.
- Now we will enter our personal data: first name, last name and gender (on the left is a man, on the right is a woman). After that we press the button on the right and continue.
- Now comes the most delicate step: entering the physical address data. We may use Google Maps or similar and fill in the fields with the data we deem appropriate: postal code (7 digits), prefecture, city, address, second line of address, apartment / flat. We can try to enter only the postal code and when the orange button is pressed, some of the fields will be filled in automatically. After completion, as always, select the lower right.
- On the next screen, we will be asked whether to receive news by mail from Sony: we mark it or not and put it in the lower right corner.
- We will now see a summary of the data entered when creating the account. Click in the lower right corner to confirm.
- You already have an account available in the Playstation Store Japanese.
We hope this tutorial was helpful to you and we are confident that fans of Japanese culture and Sony console owners will surely know how to use this guide to take advantage of the Playstation Store Japanese.
Full path to the article: Gadget News »Home» Video »How to Create a Japanese Account on the Playstation Network