Create Apple ID on Computer
I received a message that I have reached or exceeded my iCloud storage limit
If you reach or exceed your iCloud storage limit, you can purchase additional space or make available space.
I can’t sign in to iCloud on my Mac due to an alert that my email has not been verified
If you are unable to log in due to user warnings “not checked. check your email for instructions on verifying your account:”
- Close and reopen iCloud settings before trying to sign in to iCloud again.
- If that doesn’t fix the problem, please check the Junk Email and Check Email folders sent from Apple.
- If there is no email confirmation in your email or junk folder, click the Send email checks button in iCloud settings.
I can’t sign in to iCloud on my Mac due to an authentication prompt
Make sure the macOS user account has administrator rights. If you are logged in as a normal user without administrator rights, you may receive an authentication notification: “System Preferences is trying to change the directory services configuration.” Enter administrator name and password to allow System Preferences to change configuration.
To log in as an administrator (OS X Lion 10.7.5 or later):
How to create account Apple ID 2020 by laptop || Speak Khmer
I get an “authentication error” message when I try to sign in with my Apple ID during iCloud setup on my iPhone, iPad or iPod
Go to your Apple ID account page and try to login. If you can’t sign in, follow the onscreen instructions to reset your Apple account password.
I don’t see an option to set up iCloud on an iPhone, iPad or iPod
After I sign in to my Apple ID, I am prompted to enter additional information
I get an “unsupported Apple ID” error when I try to sign in to iCloud from my iPhone, iPad or iPod
If you still need help
If you follow the steps above and your problem persists, try the steps below for what best describes your experience.
How to create a new Apple ID on an iPhone or iPad running iOS 11 and below
- Open “Settings” on your device.
- Open iCloud.
- Click Create Apple ID.
- Enter your date of birth and click Next.
- Enter your first and last name and click Next.
- Select Use current email or Create email on iCloud.
- Enter your e-mail and click Next.
- Create a password and confirm it.
- Select a security question, enter your answer and click “Next”.
- Repeat the procedure with the questions two more times.
- Read the “Terms and Conditions” and click “Accept”.
- Answer the question “Merge iCloud data?”. If you click “Merge”, all Safari data, reminders and contacts from the device will be uploaded and merged with iCloud.
- Click “Ok” to confirm the activation of the function “Find iPhone / iPad”.
How to sign in to iCloud with an existing Apple
How to sign in to iCloud with an existing Apple ID on iPhone and iPad with iOS 11 or higher
- Open Settings on your device.
- Click Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the screen.
- Enter your Apple ID email address and password.
- Click Login.
- Enter your iPhone password, if you have activated it.
- Make sure all the switches for syncing app data with iCloud are turned on or off, depending on your preference.
How to Create Apple ID On Pc Latest 2021
Do you have any questions about creating a new Apple ID? Having trouble signing in with a different Apple ID? Write in the comments, we will try to help.
Need an email account or extra space for your media files? Then you should register in the system. Use it for:
- conducting informal correspondence with friends and relatives;
- business communication with colleagues and superiors;
- authorization on various resources;
- access to online banking and various electronic payment systems.
Top 3 questions from users
Go to settings, then to the “cloud”. Scrolling down the page, you will see the inscription: “Exit”. Feel free to click on this button (in some versions of iOS you need to click on “Delete account”).
“How do I sign up for icloud from my Mac desktop?”
For this device, the instructions are identical to those described above. To do this on a PC, go to “System Preferences” and then to “i-cloud”.
The resource is available only for branded products. Therefore, it will not be possible to install icloud on Windows computer. But you can do this, for example, from the iPhone, and then go to the website of the Internet service through a standard browser on the PC. There you will find an application in which you can open an icloud account registered earlier.
How to register an icloud: step-by-step instructions for beginners
Icloud is a branded cloud storage, which has been freely available to all Apple owners since 10/12/2011 (a worthy replacement for the once popular MobileMe). It takes just a few minutes to create an icloud account with the guide below.
The service makes personal content available to all smartphones, tablets or PCs connected to one common Apple ID. In the cloud, you can safely save copies of almost all data that is stored in the local memory of the gadget. Changes made to icloud are automatically applied to all synced devices.
Next, let’s talk about the advantages of the “cloud”, as well as learn how to create an icloud on the iPhone and not only.