Create Apple Icloud Account
An iCloud account is an email account that provides access to a large number of iOS features, while being an Apple ID. On iCloud, you can create an account through your phone or computer.
Create Mail on iPhone
To create an Apple account on iPhone, add the profile of Aiklaud in the account settings:
- Open the Mail and Calendars section in the settings.
- Click Add Account.
- Select iCloud service.
- Click Create Apple ID.
- Indicate the date of birth, first name and last name. Provide real information, as it may be needed when restoring access to iCloud on iPhone in the event of a password loss.
- Choose to receive your free e-mail address in iCloud.
- Type the name of the new account. If it cannot be used, you will receive a notification. In this case, select a different name.
- Enter the password for the account. To make it safe, follow the recommendations. at least 8 characters, at least one number, one lowercase letter and one uppercase letter.
- Select security questions and write the answers. This ensures that the password is restored when it is lost.
- Specify a backup e-mail, which, if necessary, will also be used to restore access to iCloud.
- Turn on Updates to receive updates and news from Apple.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Confirm backup e-mail address.
You can create multiple iCloud accounts and switch between them on your device. The e-mail address on iCloud is also an Apple ID, that is, with its help you get access to the iCloud storage, App Store, Find iPhone, iMessage, FaceTime and other functions. To activate Apple ID, connect a free account in the iCloud menu in the iPhone settings.
Create an account on Mac
You can create iCloud accounts on OS X on Mac. Let’s figure out how to create mail and activate an Apple ID account:
- Open the system settings.
- Go to the iCloud section. Click Create Apple ID.
- Indicate the country of residence and date of birth. No one will check the data, but it is recommended to enter real information, or remember the information. it will come in handy when restoring a password.
- Choose to receive a free address in iCloud. Enter the mailbox name, first name, last name and double password.
- Select 3 questions and answer them. Be sure to provide a backup e-mail.
- Confirm backup e-mail.
So that the accounts created on Mac can be used as an Apple ID, connect them to the iCloud menu in the Mac system settings.
Creating an account on Windows
You can register an Apple ID from any device via the web interface. To create a new Windows account on iCloud:
- Launch a browser, open the iCloud website.
- In the line “No Apple ID” click “Create.”
- Enter first name, last name, country of residence and date of birth.
- Indicate the name Apple ID (valid e-mail to which you have access) and password.
- Select security questions and enter the answers.
- Write the characters from the image and click Continue.
An email will be sent to the specified e-mail with a link to confirm registration. As you can see, iCloud mail cannot be created on Windows, but you can use the address from another mail service as an identifier and gain access to some Apple applications.
If you created an Apple ID from a Windows computer, in order to fully use your account, you will also have to activate it through the settings of your iPhone, iPad or Mac. This also applies to registration in the iCloud program for Windows.