create a google account on android. Errors and solutions
How to create a new google account on your Android device
Creating a new Google Account takes just minutes and is free. How to do it? Here’s a step by step guide.
Before we get started. You must be over 13 to sign up for a Google Account and over 18 to add a bank card. Why I need to add a bank card to my account? You can then use it to buy games and apps from the Play Store, buy a Play Music subscription, and pay for other Google services.
This is a great idea, but as most of Google‘s services are free, including Gmail, Docs, Disk, and Photos, you can get by without a credit card, without sacrificing much in the way of functionality.
It takes a few minutes to set up a Google Account. Take your Android phone, open “Settings” and select “Users and Accounts”. Next, tap “Add Account” at the bottom of the screen and tap “Google.
A page appears where you can sign in to an existing Google account or create a new one. Select “Advanced Options” and then tap on “Create Account”. Then follow the instructions on the screen, entering your personal information, choose a username and password, complete the process by agreeing to Google’s terms.
How to create a Google account on your Android phone
Make an account for all Google services, including creating a Google Play account using your smartphone, by following these step-by-step instructions:
- Go to “Settings” on your phone. Go to “Accounts” or “Accounts” or “Accounts and Synchronization.
- Select “Add account”. type of account. Google.
- Fill in the form that appears: enter your name, last name, cell phone number, date of birth, and gender.
- Choose a nickname for your email address. You can set them yourself or choose from the offered ones.
- Use your password or whichever one the system offers. Write your password down on a piece of paper, so you can use it to sign in to other Google services.
- Go through the procedure of attaching the phone number. It takes less than a minute, but it will help, if necessary, to restore access to the account, change the password.
Now the account is created, but it can be additionally adjusted to make your work in the most convenient and comfortable. Settings parameters are set out in a separate paragraph.
Creating a Google Account over the phone
Google is concerned about the safety of its users, including the safety of personal data. You’ll find the newest encryption system works in a way that gives attackers and crooks almost no chance of accessing your account.
Important! You can safely specify a mobile number or attach your bank card for online purchases.
How do I sign up for a Google Account with my Samsung smartphone or tablet?
Google will only create an account if you’re 13 or older. If your date of birth is under 13 years old, the error message “You cannot create a Google Account due to age restrictions” will appear.
- Think of a username (username): a unique combination of English letters and numbers without spaces. Use a few digits of your cell phone and the first letter of your name as your username. it’s easy to dictate and remember. Write down your username so you don’t forget it.
- Type your username and click Next. If someone is already using this username, an error will appear. In this case, add or remove a couple of characters and try again.
- After signing in, think of a password: a combination of English letters, numbers, and special characters. A strong password has at least 12 characters: Zx34_29vdPCW. Make a note of your password so you don’t forget it.
- Enter your password twice and tap “Next.
Creating a Google Account through the Android settings
If you already have one Google account on your Android phone, but you want to sign up for another one, the above method is a bit off. As when you open the app store you will not be prompted to sign in to the account.
In this case, you will need to use the Android settings. Open the Android settings and go to “Users and Accounts
After that, click on the “Add Account” button.
And in the list of available accounts, select “Google”.
After that, a screen will appear asking you to sign in to your account. From there, everything is exactly the same as in the previous case. It is necessary to press the button “Create account” and follow the instructions that will appear on the screen.
Account for Windows Phone
The owner of a smartphone running on the Windows operating system, can use a lot of features, but only if he has an authorized Microsoft account. To create it, you must first understand what exactly gives the user a personal account.
Windows smartphones store a lot of information from apps in one account
Why do you need an account on your Windows phone?
To take full advantage of your smartphone, you need to activate your Microsoft account. As a result, the user opens up these possibilities:
If the phone was purchased in the store, and you have repeatedly downloaded programs from the collection of applications, then the account is already activated.
You can have the same account on your phone as you do on your Windows computer
How to create a Windows Phone account
There are two ways to create an account for Microsoft-powered phones. Each of them in its own way is convenient and practical. For example, on a smartphone with a small screen, entering data is inconvenient, respectively, the phone owner resorts to the help of a PC, and here we begin.
The updated platform allows you to register an account in a few clicks
Activating your account through your computer:
Here you can set up a user profile, add photos and take advantage of additional features available for Windows.
Get all your social networking information in the cloud
These are the uncomplicated ways you can use the largest store for Android devices without any problems. Experience all the benefits of a Google account, save access to your content on any device and anywhere in the world, and try interesting apps and games. all available with just one account.
Main writer and editor at gurudroid.net. I write quality and structured instructions for setting up Android devices. I also keep a YouTube channel on which I show in video format the execution of certain steps to achieve the desired result.