Bluetooth audio codes is not active Huawei. Where did 551 and 452 kbit/s come from?
Modified a Bluetooth glass to improve the sound on headphones without AAC, APTX and LDAC codecs
Some users of wireless headphones note the low sound quality and a lack of high frequencies when using the standard SBC Bluetooth codes, which supports all audio devices. A common recommendation for improving sound is the purchase of devices and headphones with support for the APTX and LDAC codecs. These codecs require licensing deductions, so devices with their support are more expensive.
It turns out that the low quality of SBC is due to artificial restrictions on the Bluetooth glasses and headphone settings, and this restriction can be circumvented on any existing devices, by software changes in the smartphone or computer.
The SBC Codk has many different parameters that are consistent at the stage of installation of the connection. Among them:
- Number and type of channels: Joint Stereo, Steereo, Dual Channel, Mono;
- Number of frequency stripes: 4 or 8;
- The number of blocks in the package: 4, 8, 12, 16;
- Bit distribution algorithm during quantification: loudness, SNR;
- The maximum and minimum value of the bits pool used in quantification (Bitpool): usually from 2 to 53.
The decoding device must maintain any combination of these parameters. The encoding device can not be implemented by all. Existing Bluetooth glasses, as a rule, agree on the following profile: Joint Steereo, 8 stripes, 16 blocks, Loudness, Bitpool 2.53. This profile encodes 44.1 kHz audio with bitrate 328 kbit/s. The Bitpool parameter directly affects the bitrate within the framework of one profile: the higher it is, the higher the bitrate, and therefore the quality. However, the Bitpool parameter is not tied to a specific profile; Other parameters also have other parameters to a large extent: the type of channels, the number of frequency stripes, the number of blocks. You can raise the bitrate indirectly, by coordinating non.standard profiles, without changing Bitpool.
For example, the Dual Channel mode encodes the channels separately using the entire Bitpool for each of the channels. Forcing the device to use Dual Channel instead of Joint Steereo, we will get an almost doubled bitrate at the same maximum value of Bitpool: 617 kbps. In my opinion, the use of Bitpool values not tied to the profile at the approval stage is a shortage of the A2DP standard, which led to artificial quality restriction of SBC. It would be more reasonable to coordinate Bitrate, not Bitpool.
Such fixed values of Bitpool and Bitrate originate from a table with values recommended for use for high.quality audio. But the recommendation is not a reason to limit yourself to these values.
Specification A2DP V1.2, which was active from 2007 to 2015, prescribes to all decoding devices correctly with bitrates up to 512 kbit/s:
The Decoder of the Snk Shall Support All Possible Bitpool Values that Do Not Result in Excess of the Maximum Bit Rate. This Profile Limits The Available Maximum Bit Rate to 320kb/S For Mono, and 512kb/S for Two-Channel Modes.
In the new version of the specification, the restriction on bitrate is missing. It is assumed that modern headphones released after 2015 and supporting EDR can support bitrates up to ≈730 kbit/s.
For some reason, the Linux, Android, BlackBerry and MacOS have artificial restrictions on the maximum Bitpool parameter that I have proven, which directly affects the maximum bitrate. But this is not the biggest problem, almost all headphones also limit the maximum value of BitPool number 53. As I already managed to make sure, most devices work great on a modified Bluetooth glass with a bit of 551 kbit/s, without interruptions and cod. But such a bitrate will never be agreed in ordinary conditions, on ordinary Bluetooth-glasses.
What is LHDC?
LHDC (HWA). audio codec, which maintains a transfer speed of up to 900 kbps and sampling frequency up to 96 kHz. Two companies were engaged in its development: Savitech and Hi-Res Wireless Audio Union. It is positioned as a high.density code from high delays. In terms of sound quality, HWA is very close to ldac.
As in the case of LDAC, the JAS Association also appreciated the LHDC codec, awarding it by the High-Res Audio Wireless certificate. It should be noted that only these two codecs currently have this certificate.
Audio Code was offered by Huawei and is widely found in the smartphones of this company and Xiaomi company.
At the moment, LHDC is one of the leaders for the title of best codec for wireless sound transmission. How much this hope will justify in the future. time will tell.
How to enable LDAC? (Android 8 and 9)
You can enable LDAC on your Android device only if the Android version is installed at least 8.0 Oreo. For this:
- Go to the “Settings” section, select the “phone information” menu item (or “On the phone”, “On the tablet”).
- Find the menu item number of the assembly number and slip it seven times. So you will open the hidden developer mode.
- In the “Settings” section, the item “Developer Parameters” will appear. Tap on it and among many points Find an “audio codec for transmitting via Bluetooth”
- Mark “LDAC” item
Back to Menu
Widely-calculated super-codec from Sony, capable of making a hitherto impossible-to transmit to the Bluetooth channel Loseless Audio. Supports the discredit frequency of 96 kHz, a 24-bit bit and an adaptive bitrate up to 990 kbit/s. It would seem that at this place you can smoke and relaxed into the distance. Humanity solved another important problem, wireless headphones with LDAC are now playing as audiophile wiring models. But not everything is so smooth. Sony does not disclose details about the program decoder and Codec specifications, which complicates the analysis. Specialists from Soundguys.COM excavated that in the structure of LDAC a codec from the PlayStation 4 with MDCT and compressing the Huffman algorithm.
Due to the adaptive structure and floating bitrate, LDAC works in three different modes: ideally, it is Loseless quality with a bit of 990 kbps, but if there are problems with the connection, it drops the bitrate below. In this case, the quality does not go away from the usual APTX HD. For example, the noise level of 15 kHz in 660 kbit/s is a big thing even for a 16-bit signal, which is already talking about 24 bits. And in the priority mode, LDAC shows even a higher noise level than standard SBS. over, in the “high quality” mode, LDAC begins to lose packages at the level.60 dB (against.70 dBM with AptX HD), which indicates not the highest stability.
Sony WH-1000xm4 from 20 900 r. Sony WF-1000xm4 from 21 900 r. Sony WH-1000xm3 from 15,700 r. Sony WH-XB900N from 12 990 r. Audeze mobius from 34,000 r. 1 Triple Driver BT from 2 485 r. 1 Dual Driver Anc Pro from 8 047 P. Shure SBH2350 from 21 990 P. Sony WH-H910N from 16 450 r. Sony WH-H900N from 12 990 r. Sony Wi-1000xm2 from 15 990 r. FIIO EH3 NC from 16 990 r. Sony Wi-1000x from 13 330 r. Sony MDR-XB80BS from 4 195 P.
Therefore, LDAC does not really like to work at the maximum of capabilities, dropping into simpler modes so that you do not be nervous due to delays and loss of communication. All this leads to an analogy with a sports car, which is forced to go at a speed of 50 km/h because the road is broken.
What else affects the sound quality?
If you have a couple of minutes of free time, then follow the link https: // btcodecs.Valdikss.Org.ru/ sbc.encoder/ on the service to compare the quality of codecs and try downloading a well-known song. Then you can switch between several profiles and make sure that there is no particular difference in quality between SBC, APTX and APTX HD. And the SBC really starts to crack if the BitPool value to 37 and below is reduced.
So what is Focus? And why on any forum people are ready to break spears, proving that LDAC is many times cooler than aptx? The case is in the hardware, namely the digital signal processor (DSP). Manufacturers of Bluetooth equipment can configure DSP for each codec separately, changing the equalizer settings, companies, compression and stereo. Because of this, when switching between the codes, the listener will seem to hear the differences between them, although in fact these are DSP differences.
What conclusion can be drawn from all this? The level of technology and the quality of wireless headphones over the past year and a half has radically increased. If earlier the audiophiles bypassed such a technique, and True Wireless headphones bought mainly to the gym, now we see how an increasing number of eminent manufacturers produces wireless headphones of Rolls-Roads. For example, Beyerdynamic Amiron Wireless Price from 49 900 to 54 900 R. from Beyerdynamic, which cost a lot of money and are designed for serious studio work. And this is great news.
Bad news is that fate is not to deceive and you will have to pay well for the top quality of the wireless audio. Therefore, do not chase codecs in the hope that an inexpensive smartphone and headphones with LDAC will play as an audiophile equipment. And in no case do not buy quite a penny equipment with a doubtful certification of Bluetooth and the incomprehensible integration of codecs. There will be only problems from her.
If you return to the codes considered, then the following conclusion suggests itself.
- If you just need music against the background, while you ride a bicycle or cook lunch, there is enough ordinary SBC. If you are lucky with the quality of the headphones and smartphone, you will get the sound at the AAC and APTX level.
- AAC, APTX and APTX HD look the best choice in the quality ratio, stability and variability of technology with their support. Both have fixed bitrates and coding coefficients, so you always know what quality you will get. It makes sense to use AAC only on Apple devices, and on Android to limit yourself to APTX.
- And LDAC is designed for demanding listeners with a well.trained hearing and a tight wallet.
AAC from a technical point of view is a rather complicated codec with a serious psychoacoustic model. As a rule, conveys sound with a maximum bitrate of 320 kbps, less often than 256 kbps. In both cases, excellent quality is provided. With a lower bitrate, gives quality similar to APTX. But there is one nuance.
Apple Airpods 2 With Charging Case from 9 499 r. Sony WH-1000xm4 from 20 900 r. Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro from 9,000 r. Samsung Galaxy Buds Live from 3 900 r. Huawei Freebuds 4i from 5 487 r. Samsung Galaxy Buds2 from 7 935 r. Xiaomi Zmi Purpods Pro from 2 735 r. Honor Choice TWS from 2 090 P. Honor Earbuds 2 Lite from 3 629 P. Sony WF-1000xm3 from 10 420 r. Apple Airpods 2 with Wireless Charging Case from 12 190 p. Sony WF-1000xm4 from 21 900 r. Sony WH-1000xm3 from 15,700 r. Xiaomi Redmi Buds 3 Pro from 4 337 r. Beats Studio 3 Wireless from 8 999 r. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 from 16,175 r. Xiaomi Mi Airdots 2 SE from 1,889 r. SONY WH-ch510 from 2 750 r. Xiaomi Zmi Purpods from 2 740 r. Realme Air Buds 2 from 3 404 P.
Correction 1. Switch Bluetooth
First of all, you should think about shutdown, and then re.turn on Bluetooth on your device. This will give him a new copy for work and may, in turn, also solve the main problem.
- So, go to the “Settings” menu on your device.
- Then go to the “connected device” and click “Connection Settings”.
- Select Bluetooth in the menu, and then turn off the “Use Bluetooth” switch switch.
- Wait a few seconds and turn it on again. Check if it corrects Bluetooth that does not work in Android 12.
Correction 2. Repeated conjugation of the device
Your next action should be disconnecting, and then re.fractions of the corresponding device. This will delete all its configuration parameters from the device, and then set them back again after mating. As a result, now it will function from scratch, without any questions and problems.
- So, start with the transition to the “Settings” menu on your device.
- Then go to the “Connected Devices” section and touch the “Settings” icon next to it.
- After that, click “Forget” “Forget the device” in the confirmation dialog box.
- As soon as this is done, go to the Bluetooth menu in the “Connection Settings” section and turn on the “Use Bluetooth” switch.
- Wait until your device is scanned. As soon as it becomes visible, click on it to connect it.
- Now try to use it and check if the non.working Bluetooth in Android 12 was fixed.
Correction 2: Forget and re.connect the Android 12 to the car
Your next course of actions should be to forget about the connected device (Bluetooth of your car), and then re.install a new connection. This is how it can be done:
- Start by transition to the “Settings” menu on your device.
- Then go to the “Connected Devices” section and tap the “Settings” icon next to the Bluetooth of your car.
- After that, click “Forget” “Forget the device” in the confirmation dialog box.
- As soon as this is done, go to the Bluetooth menu in the “Connection Settings” section and turn on the “Use Bluetooth” switch.
- Wait until your device is scanned. As soon as it becomes visible, click on it to connect it.
- Now try to use it and check if it eliminates the problem with the car Bluetooth that does not work with Android 12.
Correction 3. Use driving mode
Your smartphone uses the movement and connection of Bluetooth to determine when you are in the machine. After that, the driving mode is turned on automatically (if it is included) and guarantees that the connection remains established without any obstacles. Therefore, if you have not turned it on, do it right now, and then check the results.
- Go to the “Settings” section “Connected devices”.
- Then go to the “Connection Settings” and select “Driving mode”.
- After that, click on the “I am in case” button, located in the lower right corner.
- That’s all. Now, at the beginning of movement, this mode will turn on automatically.
- Check if you managed to fix the car Bluetooth that does not work with Android 12 or not.
What are headphone codecs
A codec is an algorithm that compresses the audio file when it is transferred from a smartphone to a wireless headset.
The need for codecs is due to the weak throughput of the Bluetooth channel, which in its original form cannot guarantee stable music playback, rapid rewinding or switching tracks. If not for the codecs, the favorite track in wireless headphones would have turned into porridge. And the shake of the head would not be a manifestation of your pleasure with music, but a demonstration of the desire to get rid of Bluetooth headset as soon as possible as soon as possible.
There are about a dozen different codecs
When transmitting sound from one device to another, the algorithm first encrypts (squeezes), and then decrypts (unpacked) the audio file, providing instant data transmission. This operation can be performed in different ways, experimenting over:
Thus, the algorithm is looking for a balance between sound quality and data transfer speed, because with a high bithip, the audio file will be delivered longer, which will be delayed or the compound is completely broken off. Codecs are developing several companies, and today the following options are most popular in the market:
- SBC. The simplest codec that is used on smartphones with the Android operating system. Is basic for most devices and provides a relatively low bitrate 328 kb/s. In this case, the sound delay can reach 200 ms.
- AAC. Apple company attached a hand to the development of this algorithm, and therefore the sound transmitted through the AAC sounds completely differently to iOS and Android. From a technical point of view, the codec offers a bit of up to 256 kb/s and a delay comparable to SBC indicators.
- APTX. The algorithm developed by Qualcomm, so it is most often found on smartphones with Snapdragon processors. Its characteristics allow you to reach 352 KB/s bitrate with a standard delay of 150-200 ms.
- APTX HD. The advanced version of the standard APTX codec, which differs from the original algorithm with an increase in bitrate to 576 kb/s while maintaining a small delay.
- Aptx Adaptive. The new Qualcomm algorithm, the main feature of which is the intellectual change in bitrate (276-420 KB/s), depending on the Bluetooth version, the distance between the devices and the presence of barriers. This allows you to count on a stable connection and a minimum delay of 80 ms.
- LDAC. Sony codec, characterized by an overwhelming bitrate audio up to 990 kb/s at a schedule of 96 kHz. Like AptX Adaptive, it changes the sound quality under the influence of external circumstances to achieve the optimal balance.
Subscribe to the Telegram channel of the alibaba chest and buy only the best products with Aliexpress
This is far from all, but the main Bluetooth codes that you will face when choosing wireless headphones. If you start from the bitrate, directly affecting the sound quality in the headset, it will immediately become clear who is the favorite.
LDAC has the highest bitrate, but it can only be evaluated in FLAC format
LDAC provides the highest bitrate, but you can hardly evaluate it by listening to music through streaming services. In most cases, the platforms themselves limit this indicator up to 256-320 KB/s, and therefore all the advantages of the Sony algorithm come to naught and break down on a high level of delay. Therefore, discussing which codec is better, the choice should be made in favor of Aptx Adaptive, which is able to simultaneously offer good sound quality and the stability of the connection.
If you dig even deeper, throwing the bitrate and delay aside, but at the same time paying attention to another important characteristic of sound. the sampling frequency, then LDAC will be the best codec. It does not cut high frequencies, reaching a level of 96 kHz, while SBC gets rid of the top, stopping at a mark of 48 kHz. However, you can’t do without reservations again, because with age a person ceases to perceive high.frequency sound. Even at 20, most of us do not hear the sound transmitted in the range above 20 kHz.
How to find out the Bluetooth headphone codec
The algorithm responsible for coding and decoding sound becomes the main marketing trick of manufacturers of TWS-heading. In their press releases, they make a supported codec, which should comply with the characteristics of the smartphone. That is, if the manufacturer of the headphones claims the availability of APTX or APTX HD, but your mobile device does not support Qualcomm standards, then the sound will be transmitted using the simplest SBC codec. To verify the support of a particular encryption algorithm (decryption), you need to do the following:
The item “for developers” is often hidden
Depending on the model of the smartphone, the name of the item may vary
Here you will see a list of all Bluetooth codes, which your smartphone has support. At the same time, it is important to note that by default the section of the settings “for developers” is hidden from prying eyes.To gain access to it, you first need to open the “On the phone” tab and click on the line with the firmware or Android version before the inscription “You became a developer”.
Make sure that the Bluetooth codec is used between the phone and headphones.
First you will need to carry out the Android 11 phone with wireless headphones or headphones. Next, follow the following actions:
Step 1: Go to the “Settings” “On the phone” and click “Build number” 7 times to enable the developer parameters. On some integrations “Build number” is indicated in the “On Program” section.
Step 2: Now open the “developer option”. You will find an option listed in the settings menu, mainly in the submenu “system”.
Step 3: Now scroll down in the parameters of the developer until you reach the switches associated with Bluetooth, and select Bluetooth audio codes.
Step 4: From here you can check the codes that are supported by both paired headphones and the phone.
In the above case, we connected the Vivo V20 to Realme Wireless Buds Pro, which supports LDAC. Since the LDAC parameter is inactive, we assume that our phone does not support it. Vivo V20, however, supports the sound of Qualcomm aptx, but this is not supported by Realme Wireless Buds Pro, so this option is also inactive.
Check the transmission codec, bitrate and sampling frequency
Using the developer parameters, you can not only check the supported transmission codec, but also check the supported data transfer speed and the sampling frequency. The process described above will not show a complete list of Bluetooth codecs for your phone, but this is the best that you can get at the moment without rising a phone.
Windows programs, mobile applications, games. Everything is free, in our closed telegram channel. Subscribe 🙂
How to improve the sound quality of Bluetooth lunctors
Some 5-7 years ago, in order to get a Bluetooth lobby with good sound, it was necessary to spend a huge amount of money. In addition, there were frequent cases when wireless “ears” independently disconnected or had huge delays in the reproduction of songs. Today, almost all of these shortcomings managed to cope, and the headphones have fallen significantly in the price. However, there is always where to grow and now we will tell you how to improve the sound quality of the Bluetooth lunards, without spending a penny at the same time.
It is worth saying that how good your favorite track will sound in your headphones (and not only in them), the main role is played by the codec. Let’s first figure out what it is.
What is a codec
In simple language, the codec is a special subprogram that is responsible for coding and decoding music (hence the name). In the case of wireless headphones, the sound signal is encoded, and then sent to the headphones, where it is decoded. The better the codec works, the better quality you get. Thus, even the most sophisticated “ears” can sound lousy if your device is poor. This rule works in the opposite direction. So, let’s improve sound quality.
As a rule, by defending, all devices use the SBC codec (Subband Codec). He works quite quickly and does not consume so much energy, but the quality is very “pressing” and sometimes works with delays. Therefore, it would be nice for us to find an alternative. The latest models of smartphones have long been supporting work with much more advanced versions of codecs. APTX and AAC. Also, your headphones should be able to work with these codecs. If your devices are not quite “ancient”, then there should be no problem.
Next, we need to connect the headphones to the phone and turn on any song, because the only way the codec becomes active. After that, go to the settings menu and proceed to the developer parameters. If this menu is not displayed for any reason, then do the following (available on Android 8 OS.0 or higher):
- Open “Settings”
- At the bottom of the list, open the “On the phone” item
- At the end of this list, find the point “Build number”.
- Now click on this number several times (as a rule, 7 clicks are enough)
- In the end you will see the message “You became a developer!””. Ready!
In the parameters of the developer, go to the “Network” section and click “Audio Code Bluetooth”. Here you will have different audio codes to choose from. Now you can switch from your existing codec on AAC, APTX or some other. Experiment with them to achieve better sound.
You can discuss this and other news in our chat in telegram.
Why and how to change Bluetooth codes?
This is done in order to improve sound quality (music, games, videos, film, etc.), reduce the delay (primarily in mobile games) and/or increase the stability of the audio signal to the headphones (column).
In other words, when the Bluetooth Hbelrs with a smartphone are clearly not the same as they would like, it definitely makes sense to look for a better codec than the standard SBC.
You can do this in Android OS at least in two ways:
- We connect the headphones to the smartphone (we carry out the bluetooth conjugation procedure);
- In the smartphone, we open “Settings” and further. “Bluetooth”;
- In the list of conjugated devices we find connected headphones and go into connection parameters (“gear” next to the name of the model);
- We include the HD-Audio option (high-quality audio, HD Audio, etc.D.), after which the system automatically switches to the best (in terms of signal transmission) codec.
- In the smartphone, we open “Settings”, hereinafter referred to as the Developers (if the section is hidden, we look at the link how to make it visible) and tap “Bluetooth audio codes”;
- In the list of available codecs, select the optimal. APTX, APTX HD or LDAC.
But we take into account a couple more points. Firstly, if the codec is marked with gray, then this means that the headphones connected to the smartphone do not support this).
Secondly, if you can choose any codec, but you see that the smartphone (and the Android OS) is not the newest, then you also need to additionally double-check the headphones. If this codec does not support, then it will not work.
Bluetooth turns on by itself
Most often, Bluetooth is turned on itself due to applications that have access to it. Surely each of you saw notifications with the buttons to allow when the program first starts after downloading. It is likely that you, without hesitation, allowed you to start Bluetooth automatically.
To find out which applications can start Bluetooth on your own, you need:
- Go to smartphone settings.
- Next, go to the applications and find the resolution section.
- Scroll to the point Bluetooth.
- See which applications have access to it and prohibit it as necessary.
Check the resolution of applications to certain functions.
Another thing is that I do not understand why to disconnect Bluetooth in 2021? In his Yandex.Zen We have long dispelled the myth that Bluetooth is discharging the battery.
There is a second reason. Often applications turn to Bluetooth to determine the location. If it is important for you that the smartphone does not follow you, it is better to turn off this function:
Как подключить беспроводные наушники к планшету.Подключение блютуз наушников к планшету
- We go to the settings.
- Next, click on the location.
- Then go to the search section.
- Turn off the toggle switch opposite the search for Bluetooth devices.
Disconnect Bluetooth in location settings.
Well, the shutdown is quite justified here. Many users sensitively control all settings in order to ban any surveillance as much as possible to their device.
Bluetooth does not see the device
If the phone does not see headphones or a column, the first thing to do is to check if the problem is in the accessory itself. It is likely that you just forgot to charge the headset or the device is not in the search mode. Plus, it is possible that the Bluetooth device has already been connected to another phone.
It often happens that headphones or column refuse to see a smartphone. You should not panic.
If the accessory connects to other smartphones without problems, the problem lies directly on your phone. Then try to forget this device in the Bluetooth settings:
- Go to settings, Bluetooth.
- Find in the list the device you want to connect
- Press the gear icon opposite him.
- Next, slip to cancel the conjugation.
Previously, the author of Androidinsider touched the problems of connecting headphones to the smartphone.ru Ivan Kuznetsov. In his material, the colleague analyzed in detail all the reasons and offered several ways to solve.
ФАТАЛЬНАЯ ОШИБКА HUAWEI ? | 2 НЕДЕЛИ c FreeBuds SE
Bluetooth does not see a radio. What to do
Problems with the connection of a smartphone to a radio. not uncommon. Every day thousands of motorists are faced with similar difficulties. And far from always it turns out to solve everything in two clicks. On the contrary, it happens more often that a lot of time takes the identification of reasons.
Radio. stumbling block of many users.
First, try to forget the Bluetooth device and connect by new. It is possible that this will be enough. Secondly, turn off all the phones in the list of car devices, leaving only those that you use. It is best to leave one.
Next, read the instructions for the model of your radio (you can find on the Internet) and find out where it is better to install the connection: from a phone or from a car.
Instructions for specific models may differ, but in general they are all approximately similar. To connect the phone to the car via Bluetooth, you need:
- On the smartphone, open the settings, Bluetooth.
- Next, open the list of available devices and check for your car there.
- Then select your phone in the device list on the car screen.
- Click allow access to contacts and call logs.
- Click add, accept or confirm depending on the car.
If the instructions say that it is necessary to connect from the phone, then:
- Open the settings, Bluetooth (on a smartphone).
- Make sure the phone sees your radio in the list of available devices.
- Tap to the name of your radio.
- Wait for the conjugation from the car.
How often do you face Bluetooth problems on your smartphone? Be sure to share your experience in our telegram chat or in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев below.
In any technique there are different complex things that ordinary users think little about. All sorts of processor nanometers, camera aperture, vattas of charging and the like. It is important for people not to know the numbers, but to understand what they will receive. This happened this time, but now the innovation that was found in Android 13 applies to the file system. For many, this is generally a dark forest, and what difference does it make how it is saved there? The main thing is that there are more gigabytes and the files do not disappear. That’s how it is, but now we are dealing not only with the name, but also with a full-fledged innovation that will change the work of the memory of Android telephones. At least for some users.
At the end of last week, the sales of the new generation Samsung smartphones, imported into the country, began in parallel imports. This is the entire Galaxy A 2022 line of model year. Despite the fact that they are visually no different, there are a number of signs by which such devices can be distinguished from official. We will talk about them again. But much more important for us how smartphones will be served, not initially intended for sale in, because a guarantee for many of us is determined.
You remember when you first became interested in the world of phones? I chose this very word, not a “smartphone”, because Olds like me, although I am not many for more than 30 years old, still found the times when all the phones were button, and gadgets with a touch screen were just starting to appear en masse. But then it was a PDA, and if they could call, they were called communicators. Then at the peak of popularity there were completely different brands. And now I’m close to losing interest in the mobile devices industry. After all, only about 15 years have passed. Perhaps you will agree with me if I give several arguments why I think so.