Asus Tuf B360 Plus Gaming BIOS Setup
- Gaming ATX-board based on Intel B360 chipset with Aura Sync LED backlight synchronization technology, two M.2 connectors, M.2 radiator, SATA 6 Gb / s ports and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- 8th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processors LGA1151
- Aura Sync LED backlight synchronization technology, compatible with wide components and RGB tapes
- For PC enthusiasts: pre-installed I / O panel, ASUS SafeSlot technology and select components for maximum durability
- Advanced cooling system settings, including cooling system settings profiles
- Game Sound: SupremeFX S1220A Audio Codec and Sonic Studio III Technology
- High-speed interfaces: two M.2 connectors and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A ports
- Fast network: Intel’s Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technology
Using the built-in Aura LED backlight and original parts printed on a 3D printer, you can personalize the appearance of the motherboard, making your system truly exclusive.
Distinctive thin cutouts in the ROG Strix radiator are now combined with a futuristic design in the form of text that resembles several game hits. But the new ROG Strix series motherboards stand out not only for their vibrant style. In their manufacture, materials of the highest quality are used, for example, high-quality alloy for a cooling radiator, which emphasizes the prestige of the design.
TECHNOLOGIES FOR ENTHUSIASTS
The thoughtful design of the board provides ease of assembly, guaranteed component compatibility and protection of the turnkey solution.
Get maximum performance with comprehensive cooling management, a fast data storage subsystem and exclusive technologies to increase reliability and memory speed.
Colder and quieter
The ROG Strix B360-G Gaming motherboard provides comprehensive control over the operation of fans using the Fan Xpert 4 utility interface or through the UEFI BIOS.
The modern built-in gaming audio system means that you are ready to play, chat and watchs without delay, because now your motherboard has an intelligent function for routing audio streams to various devices.
Sonic Studio III. Flexible sound settings
The latest version of Sonic Studio software can play virtual spatial sound when using a VR helmet. The equalizer available in it makes it possible to flexibly adjust the sound parameters to your liking.
Modern network technologies implemented in the motherboards of this series guarantee a reliable high-speed connection.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet Controller. For a comfortable game over the Internet
The ROG Strix B360-D Gaming motherboard uses an Intel I219-V Ethernet controller. It is famous for its stable and efficient operation at low CPU utilization.
Intel B360 Chipset
Intel B360 is the latest chipset optimized for working with the eighth generation IntelCore processors installed in the LGA1151 socket. It is characterized by high stability, performance and throughput. The B360 chipset offers support for up to four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6 Gb / s ports, an M.2 (32 Gb / s) port, and a PCIe 3.0 bus, as well as an integrated graphics core into modern Intel processors.
Support for 8th Gen Intel Core processors (LGA1151 socket)
This motherboard is compatible with Intel Core processors for the LGA1151 socket, which include an integrated graphics core, as well as DDR4 SDRAM controllers and PCI Express buses with support for dual-channel RAM (four slots) and 16 PCI Express 3.0 / 2.0 lines, respectively.