Apple Watch Series 3 Waterproof Test That Shows How To Swim
Apple Watch series 3 waterproof test shows resistance to moisture. The device is designed in such a way that you can swim with it at a depth of up to 50 meters, swim, take a shower, walk in the rain, wash your hands, etc. All these features are essential for such a gadget because it is used as a fitness tracker.
In addition, Apple Watch is popular with active people who love travel and adventure.
It is worth noting that Apple Watch waterproof not all models. So, for example, Apple Watch 1 is only waterproof, which provides resistance to a small amount of moisture. That is, they can play sports and not be afraid that sweat will penetrate into the device, as well as walk in the light rain. But you can’t immerse yourself in water or take a shower.
What rules should be followed
Unfortunately, water resistance is not a permanent property of the device and over time it can decrease, and sometimes even disappear. In order to extend its term, it is necessary to adhere to the following rules:
- Prevent Apple Watch from contacting water at high speed. For example, when doing surfing, water skiing and boarding.
- To prevent contact of the device with cosmetics, such as perfumes, lotions, hair dyes, creams, etc.
- Prevent Apple Watch from contacting soapy water.
- Do not wear a gadget when visiting a sauna, bathhouse.
- After visiting the pool or swimming in the sea, it is necessary to rinse the device under a stream of clean water, as salt and chemical elements can lead to corrosion of the device.
- Prevent falls and any shock to the Apple Watch.
Water lock mode
When asked whether it is possible to swim in Apple Watch 3, the user can get an affirmative answer, but only at a depth of up to 50 meters. In other cases, the company does not guarantee the safety of the gadget.
Before starting a workout, the user must know how to swim with Apple Watch 3, namely how to turn the water lock mode on and off.
There are two ways to enable it:
- Select the type of training “Pool” in the device and activate it. As a result, the gadget will block all openings and the display. The latter prevented screen activation from being accidentally pressed.
- The manual method involves waving the screen up to enter the device control point, in which you will need to click on the image of the drop.
At the end of the workout, you must turn off this mode. This is done by a simple action, namely by quickly scrolling the side wheel. After that, the screen will become active, and water will be pushed out of all holes.
Many users still doubt BUTpple Watch Series 3 waterproof or not. They do not need to worry, but it is worth remembering that everything is good in moderation. Therefore, you need to use the gadget only at a depth of 50 meters and under certain conditions.