Apple ID password recovery via email
How to recover your Apple ID password by answering security questions?
Find the link “Reset password” and click on it
Select “Answer to security questions”
Now you need to answer all the control questions specified during registration and click “Next”
If the answers are correct, the system will prompt you to enter a new password.
What to do if the password is lost and you can’t remember it yourself? Try to restore EpD ID on iPhone. There are two ways to reset the key: via mail or by answering security questions. Both treatments are available on any platform, be it iPhone, iPad, Mac or Windows PC.
What to do if you forgot your Apple ID
The company is trying to combine all its devices into a single network so that a person can access files and data while sitting at a computer using a tablet or iPhone. To log into the app store from all these devices, you need one pair of login / code, but what to do if the user has forgotten the Apple password or personal identifier? All devices, provided that you have logged into your account at least once, save your ID. Instructions on where to see Apple ID:
If this method does not help, the company’s technical support service has prepared several options for how to recover your Apple ID password:
- Using the e-mail that you specified when creating your account.
- Recover using security questions.
- Through the two-step verification service (provided that you have activated it previously).
Apple ID password recovery
Apple ID is the account used to sign in to Apple services. Given the increased attention of the corporation to the safety of personal information of users from prying eyes, increased requirements are imposed on the access code: it must consist of 8 characters (numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters). It can be difficult to recall such a key. But if the user has forgotten Apple ID, then he can forget about buying and downloading applications, as well as using iCloud cloud storage.
How to recover Apple ID and password via email
Registration of the iPhone in the system is always carried out with the binding of the device to the e-mail box. The next way to recover your Apple ID password will help you do it quickly and easily if you have access to your e-mail. You just need to fill out a letter with a request for a password. The procedure consists of several steps:
- Go to the account management page, tap the “Reset password” link. It is located at the top of the screen.
- Check the box next to the “Email authentication” line. Click “Next”, enter the email address previously specified during registration.
- You should receive a message containing instructions on how to recover your ID and replace the password.
How to find your Apple ID and password
One of the easiest ways to remember your Apple ID is two-step verification. To protect the iPhone, the company has developed a system that improves the protection of the phone. For this item to work, you must activate authentication in advance. The procedure is performed as follows:
- Go to the tab “My Apple ID”, enter the identifier, click on the words “Reset password”, click “Next”.
- The next page will open, on it you need to write the verification key. You should have it written down, it was sent when setting up two-step verification. Indicate the device to which the code should come.
- Enter the code you received on your PC and create a new password.
- If the verification code is lost, all that remains is to contact customer support.
Answers to security questions
If you cannot get into the email account that was used during registration, then you will not be able to restore access via mail. What to do in this case? Try resetting your Apple ID by answering three security questions.
- Turn on Wi-Fi or mobile data to connect to the Internet.
- Open the settings, in the “iCloud” section, click on the link “Forgot your password?”.
- Specify ID (Primary Mail).
- Select “Answer to security questions”.
Unlock Apple ID without Phone Number/Email/Security Questions 
The first question is standard. the date of birth of the owner of the phone. If you set up your Apple ID yourself and entered real data, then it’s not difficult to answer correctly.
You will then be asked the two questions that you provided when setting up your profile. If you answer them without errors, then you will only have to write a new password twice to restore access to all Apple services. You don’t have to do anything else, the old password is invalid, the new security key will be used for authorization later.
How to Reset Apple ID Password without Phone number! 
Most modern internet services use account systems that allow users to keep their data secure. Modern gadgets produced by the world famous Apple corporation, which also have their own cloud system, are no exception. We’re talking about iCloud, which stores user data, settings, contacts, even calendars and messages. This is very convenient, it allows you to keep all the most important data on all your devices at the same time, managing them from any of the gadgets.
To access the account, the so-called Apple ID is used. an identifier that implies the presence of a username and password. The email address specified during the registration process in the service is used as a login.
It is quite obvious that one of the most popular problems, if not the most, arising for users of the service is the loss or banal forgetting of the user password for the service. This is where thoughts about the need to recover the Apple ID password arise.
To resume access to the personal identifier Apple, the company provides a special online service called “iForgot”. To reset and restore the code, follow the instructions below:
In addition, the login can be spied on in the MacBook settings. Try to remember this data forever, because today it is simply impossible to imagine modern life, at least without your beloved iPhone at hand.
How to Recover Apple ID Password on iPhone and iPad?
In some situations, there is a need to reset the password from iPhone and iPad. This method will work only if the “Find iPhone”, “Find iPad” function is not connected on the device:
- To get started, connect the device using USB to the computer on which iTunes is installed.
- Now hold down the screen lock button and “Home”.
- After 10 seconds, when the Apple logo disappears from the screen, gently release the lock button.
- “iTunes” should see the device in recovery mode, after that you can release the second button. Then everything becomes easier, you need to follow the instructions and that’s it.
You can reset your password on both iphone and iPad via email and security questions. In both cases, you will need internet access. Recovery is carried out in several stages:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Choose “App Store, iTunes Store” or “iCloud”.
- In the selected item, click “Forgot Apple ID or password?”.
- Enter the identifier (e-mail address) and select “Reset by e-mail / Answer to security questions”.
When choosing the first one, a message with the subject “Reset by e-mail” should come to the mail. We click on “Reset password” and enter the new password twice. If you chose the second option, then you must answer the questions correctly. After answering the questions, you can safely enter a new password (twice).
I can’t recover my Apple ID password
If all of the above methods are unsuccessful, then you need to contact the Apple Support Center. On the Internet, many offer services to determine the password and Apple ID, but this is often a scam. If you still have the purchase receipt and the original box from the device, then the service center will quickly help you.
If you are a beginner and have recently become the owner of a device, it is better to immediately contact a specialist. The above methods are more likely for those who have owned Apple devices for a long time.
In the event that you cannot recover your password due to the inability to get into your mail, then first you need to restore access to the mail: instructions for Gmail and.
How to recover Apple ID password?
An Apple ID account is the holy of holies for Apple users. And the password to it is often stored and tried to be remembered once and for all. But sometimes there are times when the password for the account is not just forgotten, it is lost at last. What to do in such a situation?
There is a sure way to recover a forgotten password, but you should write down the new password in several places for the future: in your diary, send an e-mail to yourself with the Apple ID, on another gadget in messages or notebook, etc.
Or bookmark this article so that if you lose your Apple ID again, you can restore it as soon as possible. So how do you do this? Everything is described in detail below.
How to recover Apple ID if you forgot your password?
The official password reset method is listed here in a simple form. So, first you need to go to the account page or go to https://iforgot.Apple.com/password/verify/Appleid. At the bottom of the page there is an inconspicuous text: “Forgot your Apple ID?”, Click on it.
Now enter your Apple ID, choose to reset your password and click on “Continue”.
It all depends on which security feature you choose. Each of the functions is better suited to a specific situation. Further events can unfold in four scenarios:
- test questions. the answer to them will allow you to quickly and easily restore access (the questions are personal in nature, so an outsider cannot use this method).
- Email message. this option is ideal if you have access to email (main or backup).
- Two-factor authentication allows you to change your password using a trusted electronic device (iPhone, iPad, etc.). On the site “iforgot.Apple.com” enter the Apple ID and trusted phone number, and then select the method to reset the number and follow the instructions.
- Two-step verification. in this case, you will need not only a trusted device, but also a recovery key; on the same website “iforgot.Apple.com” we enter the key, select a trusted secure device, to which the confirmation code should come; enter the code, specify the new password.
If the password is entered incorrectly 6 times, the account will be locked. And to restore it will have to make a lot of effort. Otherwise, you will have to reset all data.