Apple ID account login
Sign in with different Apple devices
If iOS 10.3 is version or newer, then all services are available in one place. This means that in order to enter the services, it is enough to enter the Apple ID once and it will be recognized by everyone at once. The process goes like this: “Settings” → “Login to the device” → specify the Apple ID and password from it.
If iOS 10.2 versions and earlier, from the phone you will need to log into each service separately and enter the login and password ID. Then go to the “Settings” of the smartphone and follow each step sequentially:
- iCloud → Login.
- “ITunesStore and AppStore” → specify the data to enter your personal account;
- “Messages” → activate the iMessage service → add Apple ID address and password → click “Send”;
- “FaceTime” → “Apple ID for FaceTime” → enter your account details.
Signing in to Apple ID from a computer is carried out separately in each application:
- “System settings” → iCloud → specify the ID and password;
- “iTunes” → “Account” → “Login” → enter your login details;
- “Messages” → “Settings” → “Account” → enter your username and password;
- “FaceTime” → “account” address and password.
You can also access Apple‘s personal account through the official website. To do this, just fill in the appropriate lines and access to account management is open. Almost everything is possible here:
- Change Password;
- Indicate credit card details;
- Learn about new products;
- Track down where the phone is now, if missing, and lock it.
Creating an Apple ID on a new gadget
When registering, the following information is indicated:
- up-to-date email;
- Date of Birth;
- 3 questions and answers to them to verify the identity;
- spare e-mail.
The data must be true. They may come in handy in the future to restore your account login if you forgot your password or your device is missing.
How To Sign In / Sign Out In Apple ID From iPhone
How to sign in to your Apple ID account
Apple ID login to all possible Apple services. That is, it is a single identifier for all Apple services. It is created when you first set up a new gadget, regardless of its type. During operation, you can change it if there is a need to correct it. Using the ID you can:
- immediately recover data when switching to another device running on iOS;
- activate the search mode for a smartphone in iCloud and block it remotely;
- get 5 GB of free memory;
- do shopping;
- chat and use the device for video communication.
All this is just the “tip of the iceberg of possibilities”. You can create a single “account” yourself and for free
we use MAC or PC on Windows
IMPORTANT! The device must have iTunes
After the program has opened, follow the template:
- select the item “Login” (on the left in the quick menu);
- click “Create new ID”;
- read the terms and conditions and tick the consent box;
- fill in the required information;
- choose a payment method for purchases;
- click “Create Apple ID”;
- confirm the created account via email.
on tablets and smartphones
Apple ID login to your personal account is created as follows:
- go to “Settings”;
- choose “iTunes Store, App Store”;
- click on “Create a new Apple ID”;
- indicate the country. The system chooses the language based on this parameter;
- put a tick as confirmation that you are familiar with the rules;
- fill in the required data for registration;
- choose the current type of instrument for calculations when purchasing any software;
- go to e-mail to confirm the created account.
Possible login errors
Quite often, an error is displayed. refusal to register by age.
Attention! According to US law, you can only log in on your own from the age of 18. From the age of 13, you can register only with the permission of your guardian. This is why the date of birth is entered when creating an ID.
A system failure can also be the reason why the device does not log in through Apple ID. The entered data is simply not recognized.
When the login fails, you need to take the following steps:
The second option to fix the situation is as follows:
- Go to phone settings.
- Turn on “Set as New iPhone”.
- Click Skip This Step.
- Click on “Skip” and then follow the prompts.
- After completion, go to “Settings” and re-enter the address and password ID.
Apple ID is a unique combination of username and password. With its help, access to all services of the company opens. When creating, you need to indicate truthful information: last name, first name, date of birth, country and two email addresses. All this data will be needed when contacting Support in the future.
The same account will be valid when you enter your personal account on the device manufacturer’s website.
But, as with any option, bugs can arise here. The first thing to do is to log into your account. But if all else fails, contacting support to solve the problem is enough.
How to fix someone else’s Apple ID request on a device
If you have an app linked to a different Apple ID, you’re out of luck. You will have to uninstall the application. After that, you can re-download it from your Apple ID.
If you have a lot of apps, it can be difficult to know which one is to blame. The store doesn’t show which app is associated with which Apple ID account.
Why is this happening
Such cases can occur if you are using a Mac or iOS / iPadOS devices that already had an owner and did not perform a factory reset after that. Apps, even free ones, are linked to a previous Apple ID.
The same issue can occur when you use iTunes or Finder associated with a previous Apple ID account to back up and restore a device that is signed in to a different account.
For example, if you use iTunes or Finder to help a friend recover their device, some of the data stored on your computer may be transferred to that device. This also works the other way around if you restore a device from a backup via iTunes or Finder on someone else’s Windows or Mac computers.
This applies to apps that are installed on the iOS device but are also stored on the computer. Major social media and other popular apps are often to blame.
The reason is that iTunes / Finder tries to keep as much data as possible locally. Then you do not have to download data from the Internet and they are always at hand for synchronization.
In most cases, the problem is related to the applications installed on the device. When you download an app with an Apple ID, Apple considers it a purchase, even there is a free program. Purchase is linked to the buyer’s Apple ID.
Thus, if you have an application purchased under someone else’s Apple ID, you need to log into this account in order to do something with this application in addition to launching it.
This usually means that the problem appears when the iOS / iPadOS or macOS operating systems try to download an update for this application. It can be an automatic update or a manual update. Before the update is downloaded, you need to sign in to the app with the Apple ID you bought it with.
Even if you can log in with someone else’s account, it will be inconvenient to constantly rely on a stranger to update the application. If you do not have access to this account, it becomes unclear what to do.
Open Apple ID settings on every device with an iCloud account.
- Click “iCloud Backup”.
- Activate iCloud backup. This will enable automatic backups.
- Click “Back Up Now”.
- Stay connected to Wi-Fi until the backup is complete.
- Track the progress and confirm the backup under Apple ID iCloud Settings iCloud Backup. Under the button “Back up now” look at the date and time of the last backup.
What to do if your iOS device asks to sign in to someone else’s Apple ID
It so happens that your device on the iOS or macOS operating system asks to log into someone else’s Apple ID account. This can be frustrating and even frightening because the reasons for this behavior are not clear. Especially if the device is signed in to your personal Apple ID and iCloud accounts.
Let’s find out why this happens and how you can fix it.
Recover data from iCloud backup
First, you need to erase the current contents of your device. Double check that you have a backup of the data you need. It is also recommended to make a backup using Finder or iTunes for added security.
- After making sure you have an iCloud backup, open Settings General Reset Erase All Content and Settings.
Make sure you have a backup before erasing your device.
- Enter Apple ID to verify.
- Wait for the device to erase data and reboot.
- After rebooting, you should see the welcome screen.
- Follow the instructions on the screen until you reach the Apps & Data section.
- Select “Recover from iCloud Backup”.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select the backup you want, usually the latest.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
- Wait for the recovery process to complete and do not disconnect from Wi-Fi. If possible, plug the device into a power outlet while downloading data.
Content like apps, photos, music, and other content continues to recover in the background from several hours to several days, depending on data volume and connection speed.
You can also use Finder or iTunes on your computer.
When you try to sync data, Finder / iTunes notifies you that some purchases cannot transfer. If you performed a restore from a backup on this computer, this problem should not be.
As usual, the best way to solve the problem is to avoid it.
How to Sign in Apple ID on iPhone
- iTunes and Finder backups can help, but if you use iCloud as your primary backup, then it shouldn’t be a problem at all.
- Whenever possible, try not to use Apple apps that are signed in with a different Apple ID than the one used on your device.
- If you must use someone else’s Apple ID, you should uninstall common applications that can share data between different devices. Reinstall them when you restore your data from the backup.
- When you buy or otherwise get a used device at your disposal, perform a factory reset to completely destroy the old data.